Use MailPoet to create, send, manage, and grow your email marketing campaigns – all without leaving your WordPress dashboard.
Krijuesi ynë i buletineve integrohet paq me WordPress-in, kështu që çdo zotërues sajti mund të krijojë email-e të hijshëm që nga zeroja, ose duke përdorur gjedhet tona reaguese, të cilët shfaqen pa cen në krejt pajisjet.
Planifikoni përmes vetëm pak klikimesh dërgimin e buletineve tuaj, dërgojini ata menjëherë ose rregullojeni që të dërgohen automatikisht njoftime postimesh të rinj blogu.
Besuar nga 700 mijë sajte WordPress që nga 2011-a.
With a free plan for up to 1,000 subscribers, and scaling paid plans with enhanced functionality available, MailPoet is an email marketing solution suitable for both beginners and proficient email marketers.
- Krijoni dhe shtoni te sajti juaj një formular pajtimesh te buletini
- Administroni në WordPress pajtimtarët dhe listat e pajtimtarëve tuaj
- Hartoni dhe dërgoni buletine me WordPress
- Krijoni email-e të automatizuar për të dërguar njoftime postimesh të reja
- Send automated welcome emails
- Behavior and interest-based subscriber segmentation options
- Pre-built and customizable email and subscription form templates
- WooCommerce emails: abandoned cart, first purchase, specific product, product category
- Customize WooCommerce transactional emails
- Reliable email delivery with MailPoet Sending Service (available for free – plan required)
- Basic engagement statistics (available for free) and detailed engagement statistics (paid plan required)
- Multi-condition segmentation (paid plan required)
- Google Analytics integration (paid plan required)
- Support via our Knowledge Base and Community Forums (available for free), and Priority Customer Support (paid plan required).
Pse të zgjidhet MailPoet-i
- Krijues buletinesh WordPress i lehtë për t’u përdorur
- Beautiful templates that work perfectly across all devices
- S’lyp formësim: funksionon fill sa hapet
- Manage everything within your WordPress dashboard
- Higher delivery rates with the MailPoet Sending Service
- Në pajtim me GDPR-në
- Free plan for small senders or those just starting out
- Advanced functionality available to help achieve growth.
Promote your business, sell more products, and enhance your customer service with MailPoet’s WooCommerce features.
Use the automated email options to:
- T’u uroni mirëseardhjen klientëve të rinj kur bëjnë blerjen e tyre të parë
- Të shtoni shitjet duke u dërguar email-e klientëve që kanë blerë një produkt të dhënë ose prej një kategorie të dhënë produktesh
- Convert more customers by sending a series of abandoned cart emails.
And with WooCommerce-specific segmentation options, you’ll be able to send targeted emails to your customers based on criteria such as their country, the number of orders they’ve placed, how much they’ve spent, and if they have an active product subscription (powered by WooCommerce Subscriptions) or membership (powered by WooCommerce Memberships).
In addition, you’ll also be able to increase brand recognition by customizing your WooCommerce transactional emails. Create a unified brand experience by changing the layout, colors, and fonts used in your emails, as well as adding any images or additional information to them.
Shërbim Dërgimi MailPoet
The MailPoet Sending Service is free for your first 1,000 subscribers, with scaling plans available thereafter. Read more.
Dërgimi i email-eve dhe buletineve përmes shërbyesit ku strehohet sajti juaj s’është ide e mirë. Mund të përballeni me kufizime shpejtësie dërgimi dhe t’i shihni email-et tuaj të përfundojnë te kutia e mesazheve të padëshiruar.
Për t’ju ndihmuar që dërgimi juaj të bëhet pa defekt, kemi krijuar një infrastrukturë të përparuar shpërndarjeje email-esh enkas për WordPress-in. Teknologjia jonë ju lejon të:
- Reach inboxes, not spam boxes
- Dërgojini email-et tuaj si rrufe (deri në 50 mijë email-e në orë)
- Maintain your sender reputation and improve engagement levels with automated bounce and complaint handling. Stop sending to non-deliverable and complaining addresses, automatically
- Authenticate your emails (with SPF and DKIM) to improve deliverability and avoid spam boxes.
Shërbimi MailPoet i Dërgimeve është shumë i lehtë për t’u ujdisur, thjesht ju duhet të jepni një kyç pulti juaj WordPress dhe kaq!
MailPoet plans and pricing
MailPoet is available to download for free. Our free download includes all of the features listed above (with the exception of those indicating a plan requirement) under the following criteria:
- Up to 1,000 subscribers
- MailPoet branding in emails
- Send emails with your own sending method (host, SendGrid, Amazon SES, etc).
Or if you opt for a MailPoet plan, you’ll get access to the MailPoet Sending Service.
A free Starter plan is available for those who have 1,000 subscribers or less and would like to use the MailPoet Sending Service. And our paid plans offer features and functionality for those with larger lists who are looking to grow their business using email marketing.
Take a look at our pricing page for full details on what’s included in each plan.
Përpara se të instaloni
Ju lutemi, kini parasysh:
- Multisite support is limited
- Shihni domosdoshmëritë tona minimale
- French (FR)
- Portugeze (BR dhe PT)
- French (CA)
I ftojmë përkthyesit me përvojë të përkthejnë drejt e te projekti ynë në Transifex. Ju lutemi, mbani parasysh që çfarëdo përkthimesh të parashtruar përmes sajtit “Translating WordPress” nuk do të bëjnë punë.
Depoja jonë është publike në GitHub.
Have a question for us? Reach us at security@ our domain, or report security issues to our Bug Bounty program.
Use of 3rd Party Services
To improve user experience, MailPoet may use the following 3rd party libraries if the Load 3rd-party libraries setting is enabled:
Google Fonts – used in Form Editor which you can use to customize your forms, and in the Email Editor to style emails. This can be individually disabled by a filter
DocsBot – used for searching in Knowledge Base with the help of AI. This functionality may load scripts from https://widget.docsbot.ai/chat.js
Mixpanel – used to send data about the usage of the MailPoet plugin when you agree with sharing usage data with us
Satismeter – used to ask for feedback.
Loading all these libraries is disabled by default. The option can be enabled in the MailPoet’s Settings > Advanced > Load 3rd-party libraries.
Kjo shtojcë furnizon 1 bllok.
- MailPoet Marketing Opt-in
A depoziton MailPoet-i të dhënat e pajtimtarëve si përdorues?
Nuk depozitojmë apo mbajmë ndonjë të dhënë prej pajtimtarëve tuaj. Sidoqoftë, nëse dërgoni me shërbimin tonë, i përpunojmë krejt email-et që duhen dërguar. Që do të thotë se MailPoet-i regjistron vetëm adresat email, për të siguruar funksionimin e rrjedhshëm të shërbimit tonë. Nuk gjurmojmë ndonjë gjë tjetër.
What is the MailPoet Sending Service?
The MailPoet Sending Service is built exclusively to send WordPress and WooCommerce emails. Our in-house technology provides unparalleled speed (over 50,000 emails per hour) and performance, 99% uptime, and zero loss.
You have the liberty to choose how you send your emails: your own host (default, but not recommended), the MailPoet Sending Service, SendGrid, Amazon SES, or most SMTP providers including MailGun, etc.
Why should I use the MailPoet Sending Service?
Our free and paid plans offer unlimited amount of emails.
Our global deliverability rate is 98.5%, often exceeding industry standards. We monitor each and every one of the millions of emails that we send for our users.
Whether you send 10 or 100,000 emails a day, the MailPoet Sending Service routinely handles small business newsletters through to huge mailing lists with tens of thousands of subscribers.
We highly encourage not to send with your host, here’s why.
Can I filter specific categories out of my post notification?
Yes! In MailPoet you can set either categories or tags to include/exclude. This allows you to only send posts from specific categories or tags, ensuring that non-relevant posts stay out of your emails. You can also set up multiple post notification emails to better target your subscribers’ interests.
A është MailPoet-i në pajtueshmëri me GDPR-në?
Po, është në pajtueshmëri me GDPR-në. Por nuk kemi Marrëveshje Përpunimi të Dhënash. Si një marrëveshje mund të shërbejë shënimi ynë mbi privatësinë dhe GDPR-ja e merr në konsideratë këtë gjë. Duke përdorur shërbimin tonë, pranoni Njoftimin tonë mbi Privatësinë.
Sugjerojmë të shtoni në faqen tuaj të Njoftimit mbi Privatësinë një lidhje te Shënimi ynë mbi Privatësinë. Ajo që ka rëndësi është të garantohet se pajtimtarët tuaj janë të ndërgjegjshëm se MailPoet-i i dërgon email-in tuaj, nëse e dërgoni me MailPoet-in, kuptohet.
Mund të lexoni edhe Udhërrëfyesin tonë për Pajtueshmëri me GDPR-në.
Yes, with MailPoet your customers can subscribe at checkout to your mailing list. You will even be able to send them abandoned cart reminder if they forgot to complete their purchase.
Është MailPoet apo Mail poet?
Është MailPoet, jo mail poet. Por do t’ju përgjigjemi në të dy rastet!
Ju duhet ndihmë?
Kontribues & Zhvillues
“MailPoet – Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation” është software me burim të hapur. Në këtë shtojcë kanë dhënë ndihmesë personat vijues.Kontribues
“MailPoet – Newsletters, Email Marketing, and Automation” është përkthyer në 26 gjuhë. Faleminderit përkthyesve për ndihmesën e tyre.
Ju intereson zhvillimi?
4.39.0 – 2023-12-04
- Improved: Some translations got rephrased;
- Improved: dropped support for PHP 7.3, MailPoet now requires at least PHP 7.4;
- Fixed: missing gap between date and time when scheduling email;
- Fixed: too much space on the send page.
4.38.0 – 2023-11-27
- Improved: warn users on PHP 7.4 about outdated PHP version;
- Improved: landing page layout;
- Improved: the Upgrade page is more concise;
- Fixed: deprecation warnings.
4.37.0 – 2023-11-20
- Updated: upcoming Black Friday sale dates;
- Improved: add label for remove segment condition button;
- Improved: link to the upgrade page from Black Friday banner;
- Improved: automation templates design.
4.36.0 – 2023-11-14
- Updated: design of the section that shows multiple conditions when creating or editing segments;
- Fixed: unsubscriber token issue introduced in the last release;
- Fixed: automation editing UI issues;
- Fixed: issue with the formatting of the paragraph block in the form editor.
4.35.1 – 2023-11-07
- Added: “order created”, “order cancelled”, and “order completed” automation triggers;
- Added: when an API key is already connected to another website, link to a support page on how to reset the website;
- Updated: composer dependencies;
- Updated: minimum required WooCommerce version to 8.0;
- Improved: notice when a MailPoet subscription is waiting for review;
- Improved: prevent invalid segments from breaking MailPoet pages;
- Improved: importing cleaned list flow;
- Fixed: error when editing automation with AutomateWoo active;
- Fixed: link to Lists from Manage Subscription page settings.
4.35.0 – 2023-10-31
- Added: “number of emails received”, “number of clicks”, and “first order” segments.
4.34.0 – 2023-10-25
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
4.33.0 – 2023-10-24
- Added: drag-to-scroll in the automation editor;
- Added: “if/else” automation step to allow branching automations based on subscribers’ behaviours and purchase history (paid feature);
- Updated: composer dependencies;
- Improved: declared compatibility with Checkout Blocks;
- Improved: removed “MailPoet account connected” from onboarding step if MailPoet is set up in the background;
- Improved: segment options are sorted alphabetically in all languages;
- Changed: replace pQuery’s “html” with “toString” method when encoding email content. This can affect how tags and tag-like entries are interpreted;
- Fixed: missing spacing in Email editor block settings;
- Fixed: due to some library conflicts, option to insert an image from Media Library is missing in Form editor.
4.32.0 – 2023-10-16
- Added: option to create new segment from the send page;
- Improved: more robust checks when running migrations;
- Fixed: in some cases there was no default condition when creating new segment.
4.31.1 – 2023-10-13
- Fixes: When editing a newsletter the media dialog did not open in some cases.
4.31.0 – 2023-10-09
- Added: show segment filter on email listing and stats pages;
- Added: automation title on the analytics page;
- Added: apply segment on top of lists on the send email page;
- Improved: deferred loading of JS on frontend;
- Improved: new WordPress-like design when adding or editing a segment;
- Fixed: plugin conflict with Kubio site builder.
4.30.0 – 2023-10-03
- Updated: npm dependencies;
- Fixed: typo in message when creating a segment;
- Fixed: The automation filter for products works now also with variable products;
- Fixed: in some themes, pop-up form on mobiles is larger than the screen;
- Fixed: occasionally, when a different plugin is installed, website redirects to MailPoet landing page.
4.29.0 – 2023-09-26
- Added: a filter to remove restrictions on Woo Express;
- Added: “buys from a category” trigger in automations;
- Added: “buys a product” trigger in automations;
- Improved: more robust migrations for automation tables;
- Improved: skip migration of WooCommerce-related tables, if WooCommerce is no installed;
- Improved: the premium plugin is now downloaded and installed instead of downloading a .zip file;
- Fixed: deleting newsletters with relations to WooCommerce purchase stats;
- Fixed: email editor breaks when the store has many coupons.
4.28.0 – 2023-09-18
- Fixed: in Styles section in email editor, titles overflow to 2nd line;
- Fixed: blocked sending after deactivating a welcome email;
- Fixed: two 100% input fields in two column layout don’t occupy the full row in form editor.
- Added: templates when creating a new segment
4.27.0 – 2023-09-11
- Improved: [mailpoet_archive] is now filterable (start_date, end_date, in_the_last_days, subject_contains, limit);
- Improved: run migrations with lower priority to minimize conflitcs with 3rd-party plugins;
- Changed: “Someone subscribes” automation is no longer triggered by editing a subscriber;
- Fixed: can’t type letter ‘n’ in chat bot on WordPress.com.
4.26.1 – 2023-09-04
- Added: see subscriber stats in the last 30 days, 12 months, and lifetime;
- Added: compatibility with databases with sql_require_primary_key turned on;
- Improved: pre-fill “From name” in the onboarding wizard.
4.26.0 – 2023-08-28
- Fixed: error “Objects are not valid as a React child” when the premium plugin version is incompatible;
- Fixed: edge case that could lead to inactive subscribers tasks being blocked in some circumstances;
- Fixed: incompatibility between the button to close form pop-ups and some themes.
4.25.0 – 2023-08-21
- Added: “is blank” and “is not blank” option for custom field segments;
- Updated: minimum required WordPress version to 6.2 and WooCommerce version to 7.9;
- Improved: add option to segment used shipping/payment method over all time, not just a specific timeframe;
- Fixed: email previews in automations showing outdated content;
- Fixed: filtering subscribers by list and by status doesn’t work.
4.24.0 – 2023-08-14
- Added: detailed Automation analytics;
- Added: “used coupon code” segment;
- Improved: visually align checkboxes in the onboarding wizard;
- Improved: subscriber engagement score is now recalculated when the underlying data change;
- Improved: save/update automation button unified with WordPress post editor (including keyboard shortcut);
- Changed: 3rd-party service to contact support;
- Changed: when filtering automation trigger by a product category, it will include children categories;
- Fixed: automation using “is first order” filter fails to trigger for some guest customers;
- Fixed: tutorial button overlays save button when editing order automation email.
4.23.0 – 2023-08-08
- Added: a notice when paid features are available but the premium plugin is not installed;
- Added: “number of reviews” segment;
- Improved: fall back to admin email when setting up MailPoet;
- Improved: messaging when the free 1,000 contacts limit is reached.
4.22.2 – 2023-08-02
- Fixed: error of the subscribedDate filter introduced in MailPoet 4.22.1.
4.22.1 – 2023-07-31
- Added: segments containing “in the last X days” now also include “over all time” option;
- Added: new segments for last engagement/purchase/open/click/page view/sending date;
- Improved: header and footer on form template selection page;
- Improved: onboarding message explaining the use of 3rd-party libraries.
4.22.0 – 2023-07-25
- Added: “on or after” and “on or before” options to date-based segments;
- Fixed: some date formats (e.g., “g:i A”) break newsletter scheduling;
- Fixed: missing translations for month names in custom field segments.
4.21.0 – 2023-07-17
- Added: bulk add or remove tag on Subscribers listing page;
- Added: saving last purchase, sending, open, and click dates for each subscriber;
- Added: progress bar when importing subscribers;
- Added: “entered automation” and “exited automation” segments;
- Added: MailPoet forms can now be shown on the homepage and category and tag pages;
- Improved: supporting default value for subscriber’s custom fields shortcode;
- Changed: Segments now have a separate page in the menu;
- Fixed: can’t send email because of websites custom date format;
- Fixed: in email statistics, sometimes opened + unopened is larger than the total sent.
4.20.2 – 2023-07-10
- Added: “Used shipping method” segment;
- Fixed: outdated subscriber stats on home page.
4.20.1 – 2023-07-03
- Added: “is in city” and “postal code” segments;
- Improved: sending speed when using MailPoet Sending Service.
4.20.0 – 2023-06-26
- Updated: list of cookies in Settings > Privacy generated by MailPoet;
- Improved: avoid calling automation run query on every request. Thanks Jon for reporting this;
- Improved: automation trigger filters are editable;
- Improved: format numbers in notice when MailPoet plan limits are reached;
- Fixed: redirecting to MailPoet landing page when another plugin is activated;
- Fixed: “is blank” and “is not blank” automation trigger filters can’t be saved;
- Fixed: subscriber count information on Subscribers listing is now correctly recalculated.
4.19.0 – 2023-06-19
- Added: Automation templates for abandoned cart and first-time buyers;
- Added: option to filter Automations triggers based on subscriber, customer, or order properties;
- Updated: minimum required WooCommerce version to 7.6.0;
- Fixed: depreciation notice in PHP 8 (thank you Drivingralle);
- Fixed: exporting dynamic segments with custom fields.
4.18.1 – 2023-06-12
- Fixed: rarely the last page before sending the email can fail to load;
- Fixed: can’t attach image in the email when using betheme theme (error: this.activateMode is not a function).
4.18.0 – 2023-06-05
- Improved: “is in country” segment no longer requires completed WooCommerce order. If the user has country assigned, it will be used for segmenting;
- Changed: opt-in checkbox in checkout no longer unsubscribes when unchecked;
- Fixed: Subscriber segmentation can now target contacts who did not open any emails;
- Fixed: PHP notices and incorrect form styling when not all padding values are specified;
- Fixed: opt-in checkbox position in checkout when using Twenty Twenty-Two and Three themes.
4.17.1 – 2023-05-31
- Fix: Stop adding indexes to first name and name field, when they already have been created.
4.17.0 – 2023-05-29
- Added: subscriber counts caching to improve performance on websites with 2,000+ subscribers;
- Added: “Used payment method” segment;
- Added: MailPoet info to WooCommerce System Status Report;
- Updated: minimum required WooCommerce version to 7.5.0;
- Improved: “Order status change” trigger works with guest orders;
- Improved: dropped support for PHP 7.2, MailPoet now requires at least PHP 7.3;
- Fixed: Automation editor broken on WordPress 6.0;
- Fixed: MailPoet is not active in WordPress menu when in email/form/automation editor.
4.16.0 – 2023-05-15
- Added: “Subscribed via form” segment;
- Added: “First name”, “Last name”, and “Email” segments;
- Added: “Average order value” segment;
- Added: abandoned cart trigger in Automations;
- Added: option to duplicate segments;
- Improved: more explanatory and actionable notification when MailPoet plan limits are reached;
- Fixed: display issues of checkout opt-in block in the post editor;
- Fixed: error loading coupon block when a coupon doesn’t have a discount type assigned.
4.15.0 – 2023-05-08
- Updated: minimum required WooCommerce version to 7.4.0;
- Updated: minimum required WordPress version to 6.0, tested on 6.2;
- Improved: error handling when updating translations;
- Improved: More cautious cleanup of the logs table.
4.14.0 – 2023-05-01
- Added: “was sent email” segment;
- Improved: SpamAssassin spam filter compliance to reduce spamboxing likelihood;
- Improved: error messages when verifying an API key with limited access;
- Fixed: rare “Invalid automation structure” error;
- Fixed: duplicate newsletter URLs for enhanced SEO;
- Fixed: deprecation warnings for utf8_encode in PHP 8.2.
4.13.0 – 2023-04-24
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
4.12.2 – 2023-04-21
- Fixed: shortcode support in button, image and social icons links.
4.12.1 – 2023-04-19
- Fixed: post notifications not sent if scheduled with minutes.
4.12.0 – 2023-04-17
- Added: “Order status change” trigger in Automations;
- Improved: messaging when subscriber limit is reached;
- Improved: consistent use of order statuses in segment conditions.
4.11.1 – 2023-04-10
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
4.11.0 – 2023-04-04
- Added: shortcode support when editing WooCommerce emails;
- Added: “single order value” segment;
- Added: “Purchase date” segment;
- Fixed: an error when you try to duplicate an email, that was sent to a deleted list;
- Fixed: missing help icon next to subject and preview text explaining the use of shortcodes;
- Fixed: sending gets stuck if all contacts in a batch unsubscribe between scheduling and sending the email;
- Fixed: separators (
) are stripped from posts when included in the email.
4.10.0 – 2023-03-27
- Added: WooCommerce version check and notice when using an old version;
- Added: Emails can now be scheduled to be sent at minute granularity, not only one or more hours later;
- Improved: prevent forms from showing multiple times when other plugins call the same hooks multiple times;
- Improved: added HPOS support for WooCommerce Subscription segment;
- Improved: when editing active email, a warning is shown that it will be deactivated;
- Fixed: rendering error on home page when there is no change in lists size;
- Fixed: occasional horizontal scrollbar in popup forms.
4.9.0 – 2023-03-21
- Updated: Gutenberg dependencies.
4.8.1 – 2023-03-14
- Added: Home page;
- Improved: custom field validation errors are translated;
- Fixed: error when sorting sending status page by subscriber name.
4.8.0 – 2023-03-06
- Added: option to run an automation multiple times for the same subscriber;
- Improved: when AutomateWoo is installed, only show one opt-in checkbox on the checkout;
- Fixed: coupon code block is empty when adding to an existing email;
- Fixed: “call to undefined function MailPoet\API\JSON\error_log()”.
4.7.1 – 2023-02-27
- Added: filter allowing to configure PHPMailer when sending via SMTP;
- Added: a coupon block in email editor;
- Added: notice when a MailPoet subscription is pending approval;
- Improved: Starter plan users are directed to upgrade their plan from the Upgrade page;
- Improved: email templates now include coupon block;
- Fixed: inactive subscribers weren’t recalculated since August 2022. They’ll be again recalculated within one week after updating. Sorry about this bug.
4.7.0 – 2023-02-20
- Updated: minimum required WordPress version to 5.9;
- Updated: minimum required WooCommerce version to 7.2;
- Improved: more explanatory MailPoet task in WooCommerce onboarding;
- Improved: prevent form listing from crashing when form settings data are missing or malformed;
- Improved: close button of form popup is focus-able to improve accessibility;
- Fixed: conflict when loading mixpanel library;
- Fixed: choices from first steps of welcome wizard are forgotten when MailPoet Sending Service is activated;
- Fixed: draft products are not showing in email editor.
4.6.2 – 2023-02-14
- Improved: explain MailPoet Sending Service during onboarding;
- Improved: when a subscription is pending approval, you can now recheck the status directly from the notice;
- Changed: removed “Export” item from the main MailPoet menu;
- Fixed: after finishing WooCommerce onboarding, the user is redirected to MailPoet;
- Fixed: migration class not found when data corrupted by another plugin;
- Fixed: misaligned buttons in “Relax” form template;
- Fixed: broken built-in CAPTCHA in Safari on macOS.
4.6.1 – 2023-02-06
- Added: “Copy to clipboard” button next to System Info;
- Improved: warn users on PHP 7.3 about outdated PHP version;
- Improved: MailPoet now uses a from address to test sending emails instead of “email@example.com”;
- Improved: post images will now use image attachments’ alt text for improved accessibility;
- Changed: now even logged in user requires a valid token to unsubscribe;
- Changed: Editor role now has access to Automations;
- Fixed: color setting in email editor is not saved.
4.6.0 – 2023-01-31
- Added: anonymized and opt-in tracking of revenue per email campaign;
- Added: subscription confirmation emails can be previewed during editing;
- Added: a new item in WooCommerce Task List to finish MailPoet setup;
- Improved: list visibility explanation when editing a list;
- Changed: added option to rerun two specific migrations if they failed in the past;
- Changed: [site:homepage_link] now renders as link in email editor, introduced new [site:homepage_url] shortcode to get just the URL;
- Fixed: UI issues on WordPress.com;
- Fixed: multiple popup signup forms when products are added via shortcode;
- Fixed: multiple signup form on WooCommerce Products page;
- Fixed: multiple vertical scrollbars in Form editor;
- Fixed: custom field block hidden behind help icon in Form editor.
4.5.2 – 2023-01-25
- Fixed: issue with new installations of MailPoet on websites with WooCommerce.
4.5.1 – 2023-01-23
- Added: a new landing page to explain MailPoet to new users;
- Added: survey when the plugin is deactivated.
4.5.0 – 2023-01-17
- Improved: translate error messages from MailPoet Sending Service;
- Improved: show a loading state when automation is being created;
- Fixed: shortcodes inserter in the email editor not working.
4.4.0 – 2023-01-10
- Updated: TinyMCE editor to v6;
- Improved: log PHP errors in JSON API calls;
- Fixed: prevent paused sending without an error message;
- Fixed: horizontal scrollbar in automation actions popup.
4.3.1 – 2023-01-03
- Improved: welcome wizard first step design;
- Improved: error handling for confirmation emails;
- Fixed: occasional error on column detection during plugin update;
- Fixed: occasional call to undefined function error during plugin update.
4.3.0 – 2022-12-19
- Added: confirmation email can be designed in email editor;
- Improved: nicer and more understandable onboarding.
4.2.0 – 2022-12-12
- Added: link to purchase a MailPoet plan from Key Activation page;
- Improved: support for ANSI_QUOTES sql mode;
- Improved: 1-click unsubscribe is also tracked as a click;
- Improved: “Maximum execution time” error is now more descriptive in MailPoet > Help > System Status;
- Changed: email language in HTML is set to site’s language (Settings > General) instead of English.
4.1.1 – 2022-12-05
- Improved: the 3rd-party libraries description in Welcome Wizard;
- Improved: display a warning if sending function is not available;
- Fixed: Column not found error experienced by some users;
- Fixed: wc_get_page_id causes an error when WooCommerce is not installed;
- Fixed: block settings in email editor look broken.
4.1.0 – 2022-11-28
- Improved: don’t automatically activate MailPoet Sending Service for Creator plans;
- Improved: MailPoet’s built-in CAPTCHA now includes audio fallback to improve accessibility;
- Fixed: automation may not always start if there exists another automation with the same trigger;
- Fixed: automations beta badge wraps in some languages;
- Fixed: domain authentication is not shown when sending a preview email.
4.0.1 – 2022-11-22
- Improved: when editing a list, you can choose if it should be shown on the Manage Subscription page (on by default);
- Improved: form templates now link to existing Privacy Page;
- Changed: [subscriber:count] shortcode now counts only subscribed subscribers (and not unconfirmed or inactive);
- Fixed: automations beta badge overflows menu in some languages;
- Fixed: failing to create automation tables with “Base table or view already exists” in rare cases;
- Fixed: displaying wrong tasks in System Status.
4.0.0 – 2022-11-15
- Added: new Automations page (beta version, please share your feedback directly from the plugin);
- Added: optional support for POST unsubscribe when sending with MailPoet Sending Service, which enables 1-click unsubscribe button in more email clients;
- Added: engagement badges for opens, unsubscribes, and bounces;
- Updated: minimum required WordPress version to 5.8;
- Fixed: “Unknown storage engine ‘InnoDB'” error (InnoDB engine is no longer required).
3.103.1 – 2022-11-08
- Fix a database problem that affected some versions of MySQL when creating the new migrations table.
3.103.0 – 2022-11-07
- Added: deleteList and updateList API methods (https://github.com/mailpoet/mailpoet/tree/trunk/doc);
- Added: forms can be configured to show on product pages;
- Improved: more explanatory automatic emails setup;
- Improved: consistent case in the form editor labels;
- Improved: long sign-up button text will wrap to a new line;
- Improved: confirmation emails can now be personalized;
- Fixed: MailPoet key validation can fail, if the site URL is configured with uppercase letters;
- Fixed: required questions in onboarding can be skipped;
- Declare MailPoet as compatible with the upcoming WooCommerce High Performance Order Storage.
3.102.1 – 2022-11-03
- Fixed: missing ‘CheckoutSchema’ class error in WooCommerce blocks integration;
- Fixed: “Class ‘Normalizer’ not found” error in WP 6.1 when intl extension is missing.
3.102.0 – 2022-11-01
- Added: new subscribers hooks (https://github.com/mailpoet/mailpoet/pull/4443);
- Improved: limit cron runs when execution limit exception is thrown;
- Improved: list(s) are replaced with the site title on the subscription confirmation page.
3.101.1 – 2022-10-24
- Improved: simplified privacy and data sharing section in onboarding;
- Improved: don’t require any newsletter settings when saving a draft;
- Fixed: an error in the checkout, when the shop has multiple automatic emails set up.
3.101.0 – 2022-10-17
- Added: new API method getSubscribersCount;
- Added: new API method getSubscribers;
- Improved: cron-related tasks;
- Improved: confirm leaving Settings page when leaving without saving;
- Improved: messaging when verifying an API key.
3.100.2 – 2022-10-10
- Fixed: scheduled newsletters not sending.
3.100.1 – 2022-10-06
- Fixed: In some instances the sending stuck because the EntityManager was closed.
3.100.0 – 2022-10-03
- Added: tagging subscribers when signed up via a form;
- Improved: linux cron error message;
- Fixed: paid MailPoet plan is offered in onboarding instead of a free MailPoet plan.
3.99.1 – 2022-09-29
- Fix issue with post notifications in MailPoet 3.99.
3.99.0 – 2022-09-27
- Added: any email address from a sender domain is automatically allowed for sending (MailPoet Sending Service only);
- Fixed: some post notifications may fail to send.
3.98.1 – 2022-09-21
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.98.0 – 2022-09-19
- Added: filter subscribers by clicking on tag badge;
- Added: tag imported subscribers;
- Improved: error handling on the send email page;
- Fixed: possible memory issue on the segments page.
3.97.0 – 2022-09-12
- Improved: added a link to start domain authentication when required;
- Improved: domain and email verification process;
- Changed: we are dropping number 3 from the plugin name, so from now on, “MailPoet 3” becomes just “MailPoet”;
- Fixed: lists not available when filtering trashed subscribers;
- Fixed: broken translations when typography quotes changed.
3.96.1 – 2022-08-31
- Fixed: the settings page renders blank in some cases.
3.96.0 – 2022-08-29
- Improved: don’t show spacer after last item in breadcrumbs;
- Improved: don’t require a list to save email draft.
3.95.1 – 2022-08-22
- Added: UTM parameters on the MailPoet logo when sending with a free MailPoet plan;
- Added: button to play video tutorial in email editor;
- Added: new SMTP filters;
- Improved: validate sender email immediately on the send page when using MailPoet Sending Service;
- Improved: share System Info data when contacting MailPoet Support from the plugin;
- Fixed: wrong position of tags autocomplete.
3.95.0 – 2022-08-15
- Added: the domain verification process can be performed in the plugin;
- Updated: Gutenberg dependencies;
- Fixed: emails are labeled as “Preview” on System Status page;
- Removed support for migration data from MailPoet2.
3.94.0 – 2022-08-08
- Added: filter subscribers by a tag;
- Added: new WordPress cron task scheduler method;
- Improved: tooltip content when hovering over list name;
- Improved: extract name from email when used as first name in welcome wizard;
- Improved: radio buttons and checkboxes accessibility in forms.
3.93.1 – 2022-08-02
- Added: link to MailPoet settings from Plugins page;
- Changed: email signup step removed from the MailPoet setup;
- Fixed: a notice to send all emails through MailPoet can’t be dismissed;
- Fixed: MailPoet menu icon on WordPress.com.
3.93.0 – 2022-07-25
- Added: premium feature: new segment by subscriber tags.
3.92.1 – 2022-07-20
- Fixed: A database table could not be created in some installations.
3.92.0 – 2022-07-19
- Added: show tags on Subscribers listing page;
- Added: tagging subscribers on the edit page;
- Added: the ability to authorise the email address in the plugin;
- Improved: when sending with MailPoet Sending Service, show a warning when unauthorized email is used immediately before sending an email;
- Improved: don’t load 3rd-party libraries on new installations unless an active consent is given.
3.91.1 – 2022-07-11
- Updated: npm and composer dependencies;
- Improved: small UI changes to unify spacing and colors;
- Improved: add “noindex, nofollow” directive on email preview page to prevent search engines to index these pages;
- Improved: use original $phpmailer as a WordPressMailer fallback;
- Fixed: date badges in select boxes are not vertically aligned.
3.91.0 – 2022-06-22
- Fixed: template caching.
3.90.2 – 2022-06-20
- Improved: tested up to WordPress 6.0;
- Improved: when sending with MailPoet Sending Service, show a warning when unauthorized email is used in settings;
- Fixed: correctly reset error message when sending resumes;
- Fixed: MailPoet Marketing Opt-in block is not translated in WordPress 6;
- Fixed: some special characters in WordPress name don’t show correctly when synced to MailPoet.
3.90.1 – 2022-06-16
- Fixed: occasional error related to twig templates when updating the plugin.
3.90.0 – 2022-06-14
- Updated: js-cookie library to version 3;
- Improved: autocomplete’s accessibility for first and last name;
- Improved: added labels to inputs in public forms to improve accessibility;
- Improved: list badge now links to its subscribers;
- Improved: some 3rd party plugins should no longer falsely mark MailPoet as malware;
- Improved: checkbox and radio buttons are focusable;
- Fixed: invalid HTML markup in rendered email;
- Fixed: Unhandled error for inaccessible cron worker.
3.89.4 – 2022-06-06
- Improved: better handle trying to change a subscriber email to an existing one;
- Fixed: SMTP configuration doesn’t work without authentication;
- Fixed: subscribers without orders don’t show in “0 orders” segment;
- Fixed: creating custom field can break Form editor;
- Fixed: Google Fonts libraries loading in iframe even when 3rd-party libraries are disabled.
3.89.3 – 2022-05-24
- Added: Google reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible;
- Improved: auto adjust the height of form’s iframe;
- Changed: mailpoet_mailer_smtp_transport_agent filter replaced with mailpoet_mailer_smtp_option;
- Changed: replaced Swift Mailer with PHPMailer.
3.89.2 – 2022-05-19
- Fixed: form editor not opening in some cases.
3.89.1 – 2022-05-17
- Improved: performance fixes;
- Improved: error handling when using MailPoet Sending Service;
- Changed: removed deprecated code;
- Changed: automatic emails can no longer be activated without an unsubscribe link when sending with MSS;
- Fixed: remove unnecessary redirect that in some circumstances prevented displaying a form;
- Fixed: users added via MemberPress now receive welcome emails targeted to custom roles.
3.89.0 – 2022-05-09
- Updated: Removed MailPoet Task Scheduler;
- Improved: faster page load;
- Improved: compatibility with WooCommerce Blocks 7.2;
- Improved: tested with WordPress 6;
- Fixed: TypeError when calculating lifetime emails takes longer than usual.
3.88.2 – 2022-05-03
- Improved: show error message when trying to send confirmation email with signup confirmation disabled;
- Changed: minimum PHP version bumped to 7.2.5;
- Fixed: blank page when importing a template;
- Fixed: drafts and future posts can’t be included in newsletter.
3.88.1 – 2022-04-28
- Fixed: Abandoned Cart Email cannot be edited.
3.88.0 – 2022-04-25
- Added: new official translations Catalan, Czech and Greek;
- Fixed: email batches containing invalid addresses lost by MSS.
3.87.2 – 2022-04-19
- Added: description of 3rd party libraries usage;
- Fixed: “none of” condition for “MailPoet custom field” segment doesn’t work;
- Fixed: block toolbar in form editor is not visible for top block.
3.87.1 – 2022-04-14
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.87.0 – 2022-04-11
- Added: new condition (at least 10 emails in lifetime) before marking subscriber as inactive;
- Added: logging for failed MailPoet key validation checks;
- Updated: minimum required WordPress version to 5.6;
- Updated: npm dependencies;
- Improved: when the subscription requires an upgrade, link directly to the upgrade page;
- Improved: show notice in the plugin when the subscription is pending approval;
- Fixed: List-Unsubscribe header format when sending with your host;
- Fixed: hidden MailPoet fields visible in WooCommerce checkout;
- Fixed: Manage subscription page doesn’t work when all lists are unchecked.
3.86.0 – 2022-04-05
- Improved: apply form success message styles also on Captcha confirmation page;
- Fixed: potential “Call to undefined method” error.
3.85.1 – 2022-03-29
- Updated: 1and1 hosting renamed to “IONOS by 1&1”;
- Updated: composer dependencies;
- Updated: Gutenberg dependencies;
- Improved: don’t count “Pending payment” and “On-hold” orders to purchased segments;
- Improved: when searching subscribers, update groups counts with found results;
- Fixed: critical error at checkout with WooCommerce checkout block;
- Fixed: error preventing sending when line height is set to 0 in email editor;
- Fixed: shortcode default value not used in Emails opened from a Newsletter Archive page.
3.85.0 – 2022-03-21
- Improved: add “Send all site’s emails with” to Help → System Status;
- Fixed: sending limit can be exceeded in some cases.
3.84.1 – 2022-03-14
- Added: more engagement checks before marking subscriber as inactive;
- Fixed: when scheduling an email, button says “Send” instead of “Schedule”.
3.84.0 – 2022-03-08
- Improved: more robust segment subscribers count calculation in segment form;
- Improved: include “pending cancellation” subscriptions in WC Subscriptions segment;
- Fixed: scheduled newsletter might be sent to subscribers who are not subscribed.
3.83.0 – 2022-03-01
- Added: a notice when email volume limit is reached;
- Updated: content of the Upgrade page;
- Changed: removed deprecated code;
- Changed: each signup form has its own “seen” cookie and custom expiry interval;
- Fixed: Turkish translations fail to load.
3.82.0 – 2022-02-22
- Improved: monthly stats email now includes unsubscribed and bounced;
- Improved: use WooCommerce Session to identify subscribers’ engagement;
- Improved: tested on WordPress 5.9;
- Fixed: error when using empty default value in shortcode.
3.81.0 – 2022-02-16
- Fixed: translations downloading issue.
3.80.0 – 2022-02-15
- Added: offer to upgrade subscription and download or activate the premium plugin where needed;
- Added: mailpoet_subscription_before_subscribe hook;
- Added: a check that MailPoet can communicate with MailPoet Sending Service;
- Updated: npm dependencies;
- Improved: translations are no longer included in the plugin, but are downloaded after activation or update;
- Improved: update confirmation message when deleting MailPoet so it doesn’t say that MailPoet data are deleted (as they are not);
- Improved: stats email now includes unsubscribed and bounced;
- Improved: default newsletter schedule time is set to tomorrow 8am;
- Changed: docs location;
- Changed: only mark purchased product/category sent when the automatic email is activated;
- Fixed: filtering “Subscribers without a list” in Trash redirects to All Subscribers;
- Fixed: shortcode default value is not rendered in archives;
- Fixed: Incorrect use of $metas index in individual newsletter processing.
3.79.0 – 2022-02-09
- Added: new segment for WooCommerce Memberships;
- Improved: only load MailPoet admin styles on MailPoet pages;
- Improved: added “18 months” option for inactive subscribers;
- Improved: consider subscriber’s page view as an engagement (to prevent them marking as inactive);
- Fixed: email bounce count shows unsubscribe count instead;
- Fixed: wrong name and email default values in MailPoet setup wizard.
3.78.0 – 2022-01-25
- Added: new Amazon SES locations;
- Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor;
- Improved: don’t show full API key in MailPoet → Help → System Info;
- Improved: more options for “machine-opened” segment;
- Improved: more options for “clicked” segment;
- Improved: show “Today” or “Tomorrow” on email listing for scheduled emails;
- Changed: when using “none of” option in purchased product/in category segment, also include all subscribers who never purchased;
- Fixed: “Call to a member function format() on null” error on subscribers page;
- Fixed: form preview showing a preview from previously edited form.
3.77.1 – 2022-01-20
- Fixed: WooCommerce checkout doesn’t work with MailPoet enabled.
3.77.0 – 2022-01-17
- Added: client-side validation on Manage subscription page;
- Updated: composer dependencies;
- Improved: date input shows full date when creating a segment;
- Improved: backward compatibility for WooCommerce Blocks;
- Improved: more comparison options for email and subscriber segments;
- Improved: more form delay options added;
- Fixed: opting out on WooCommerce checkout doesn’t unsubscribe from other lists configured in MailPoet Settings.
3.76.0 – 2022-01-13
- Improved: more options for “MailPoet custom field” segment;
- Improved: more options for “WooCommerce” segments;
- Improved: select boxes have the same height;
- Improved: dropped support for PHP 7.1, MailPoet now requires at least PHP 7.2;
- Improved: more options for “has an active subscription” segment;
- Improved: more options for “WordPress user role” segment;
- Improved: more options for “purchased in this category” segment;
- Improved: more options for “is in country” segment;
- Improved: more options for “opened” segment;
- Improved: subscriber cookies are now set on clicks, login, signup, and order checkout;
- Improved: show full email subject when creating segment based on email;
- Improved: include guest users in WooCommerce segments;
- Improved: add link to our knowledge base when segment creation fails;
- Changed: automatic emails are deactivated when editing;
- Changed: segments with multiple conditions require the premium plugin;
- Fixed: cron issues with excessive number of queries in WooCommerce subsriber sync;
- Fixed: unclosed paragraph tags do not break rendering anymore. Thanks Helene!
- Fixed: incorrect result for a segment with multiple “purchased product” conditions;
- Fixed: column search field when importing subscribers not working;
- Fixed: form messages displayed in wrong place when using multiple forms on the page;
- Fixed: show correct animation in form editor for slide-in form.
3.75.1 – 2021-12-15
- Fixed: Issues with rendering full posts in newsletters.
3.75.0 – 2021-12-13
- Changed: show MailPoet logo in emails when using free MailPoet plan;
- Fixed: “# of machine opens” segment not working properly.
3.74.3 – 2021-12-07
- Added: new segment “subscribed to list”;
- Improved: more options for “purchased product” segment;
- Improved: more performant WooCommerce customers names sync;
- Improved: simplified tracking settings in MailPoet > Settings > Advanced;
- Fixed: issue in WooCommerce checkout integration;
- Fixed: popup form is displayed again after dismissed when ‘After submit’ is set to ‘Go to Page’.
3.74.2 – 2021-11-29
- Added: new re-engagement email type;
- Added: integration with new Checkout Block in WooCommerce;
- Added: new segment by subscriber score;
- Fixed: high CPU usage caused by a cron job;
- Fixed: sending not working after unbanning.
3.74.1 – 2021-11-22
- Improved: differentiate inactive forms in Widgets;
- Fixed: duplicate entries when exporting subscribers in some cases;
- Fixed: WooCommerce subscription segment doesn’t handle when a user changes subscription;
- Fixed: CSS in form iframe not working when using on different domain;
- Fixed: potential issue when handling DateTimes.
3.74.0 – 2021-11-17
- Added: a filter to change reCAPTCHA type;
- Updated: preparation for Black Friday sale;
- Updated: npm dependencies;
- Updated: react-select library;
- Improved: more explanatory error message when there is a problem with sending method;
- Improved: include List column when exporting subscribers to Excel;
- Improved: make logger resilient to “The EntityManager is closed” error;
- Improved: support d/m/y format when importing subscribers;
- Improved: import a template form is now centered;
- Improved: load template thumbnails from file system instead of database to improve templates page performance;
- Changed: custom field labels can no longer be set per form, but are the same in every form;
- Changed: limit scheduling email to 5 years in the future;
- Fixed: high CPU usage for some customers;
- Fixed: missing “Enable auto-updates” for the premium plugin;
- Fixed: custom select default values can’t be changed on Manage subscription page;
- Fixed: block toolbar hidden under top bar in form editor;
- Fixed: unable to place a new form unless it’s saved;
- Fixed: wrong placeholders in translatable strings;
- Fixed: unable to uncheck a checkbox in Manage Subscriptions when the default value is checked;
- Fixed: wrong WordPress menu icons for AutomateWoo and WC Payments when on MailPoet pages;
- Fixed: form confirmation message is not shown in some edge cases;
- Fixed: extra space in Post Notifications when using double quotes.
3.73.2 – 2021-11-08
- Fixed: error on dynamic segments filter query.
3.73.1 – 2021-11-04
- Fixed: segments are not loading.
3.73.0 – 2021-11-02
- Updated: composer dependencies;
- Improved: don’t allow duplicate sending and sending without an unsubscribe link;
- Fixed: last engagement date is not calculated for some of the old subscribers.
3.72.0 – 2021-10-25
- Improved: updated Mixpanel configuration;
- Improved: refactor CronWorkerRunner and related classes to Doctrine;
- Improved: removed old StatisticsWooCommercePurchases model and replaced it with code that uses Doctrine;
- Fixed: mailpoet_register_form_extend filter not working;
- Fixed: automatic latest content block shows wrong content;
- Fixed: “Create a new form” link not working in MailPoet widget;
- Fixed: preselect a first form in form widget.
3.71.3 – 2021-10-18
- Improved: show email stats with less then 0.1% with two decimal places;
- Improved: more options when sending is paused because of unauthorized email address;
- Improved: offer activating premium plugin in settings when already installed;
- Changed: offer more tools to clean your lists;
- Fixed: an error when using MySQL in strict mode;
- Fixed: rare database error when using incompatible collations;
- Fixed: automatic emails can be set up without providing scheduled time;
- Fixed: after editing an order the customer is subscribed when they shouldn’t be.
3.71.2 – 2021-10-04
- Improved: better handle reply-to address with missing reply-to name;
- Improved: use WordPress functions to get post excerpt and content in post notifications;
- Changed: inactive subscribers conditions;
- Fixed: PHP warning about PHPMailer class not found;
- Fixed: welcome email setup accepts non-numerical values;
- Fixed: missing space between paragraph and heading in post notifications.
3.71.1 – 2021-09-29
- Fixed: conflict with Elementor plugin.
3.71.0 – 2021-09-28
- Improved: handling recipient related SMTP errors;
- Changed: removed “MailPoet Page” from form’s “After submit, go to page” options;
- Changed: don’t save a form without assigned list;
- Fixed: unable to remove description from segments.
3.70.0 – 2021-09-20
- Added: filter to alter mailpoet database table prefix;
- Added: bounced metric on the Email Stats page;
- Improved: update lucatume/wp-browser;
- Improved: MailPoet form security against spambots;
- Improved: coding standards;
- Improved: refactor to Doctrine;
- Improved: code comment on warning;
- Fixed: machine-opened metric on the Email Stats page;
- Fixed: flaky integration test;
- Fixed: “Updated at” in the System Status shows time with incorrect time zone;
- Fixed: horizontal scrollbar in form style settings sidebar.
3.69.1 – 2021-09-13
- Added: saving detailed bounce stats;
- Added: show last engagement date on the Subscriber page;
- Added: notice when creating opens-related segment;
- Added: new machine-opened and # of machine-opens segments;
- Changed: throttle also logged-in users when signing up multiple times;
- Changed: show CAPTCHA on the first signup, instead on the second;
- Changed: performance of the queries used to sync WooCommerce data;
- Changed: display more specific error message for banned users;
- Fixed: an error when using MySQL in strict mode;
- Fixed: compatibility with WooCommerce Payments new checkout experience;
- Fixed: segment counter when using multiple text input fields;
- Fixed: missing space after signup checkbox on the checkout.
3.69.0 – 2021-09-07
- Added: saving subscribers’ last engagement date;
- Added: show machine-opened emails on the subscriber stats page;
- Improved: performance of subscribers count recalculation;
- Fixed: heading shortcode not rendered in WooCommerce transactional emails if moved below order content;
- Fixed: unsubscribing from a preview email when logged out throws fatal error.
3.68.0 – 2021-08-30
- Added: show machine-opened percentage on the email stats page;
- Added: open and click User-agents in Export Personal Data tool;
- Improved: subscribers in your plan shown on top of the page;
- Improved: MailPoet will honor the Reply-to address for WordPress emails sent with MailPoet. Thanks, Mark!
- Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor;
- Improved: React updated to v17;
- Changed: put less emphasis on open metric on the emails listing;
- Fixed: a conflict if PHPMailer is already loaded by another plugin.
3.67.1 – 2021-08-24
- Added: differentiating human and machine email opens;
- Added: saving opens and clicks User-agent;
- Improved: Unified notice for invalid API key;
- Fixed: conflict with “Invoices for WooCommerce” plugin when signing up for newsletters on checkout;
- Fixed: potential error in MailPoet Router;
- Fixed: cannot edit a subscriber when they are subscribed to a non-existing list.
3.67.0 – 2021-08-17
- Improved: better handle potential errors when previewing an email;
- Improved: “Recalculate” Lists and Segments count button also on Subscribers page;
- Improved: allow importing subscribers with consent but without IP addresses;
- Improved: prevent deleting a list if used with a form;
- Fixed: empty WooCommerce Products block can’t be deleted;
- Fixed: when scheduling email, calendar doesn’t respect WordPress “week starts on” setting;
- Fixed: exporting personal data in WordPress Tools fails with MailPoet error;
- Fixed: below pages form doesn’t show on pages created with WP Job Manager;
- Fixed: button rendering in Outlook 2016.
3.66.0 – 2021-08-09
- Improved: tested up to WordPress 5.8;
- Improved: more consistent behavior when subscribing via different sources;
- Changed: removed a poll after deactivating MailPoet plugin;
- Fixed: creating segment from stats page doesn’t work;
- Fixed: WooCommerce customers are moved to trash when WordPress Users list is disabled;
- Fixed: wrong “recalculated at” time for lists counts in some cases.
3.65.1 – 2021-07-20
- Fixed: Sign up button in welcome wizard not working.
3.65.0 – 2021-07-13
- Added: Lists and Segments subscribers counts cache to speed up MailPoet pages.
3.64.3 – 2021-07-06
- Fixed: custom email shortcodes notice cannot be dismissed.
3.64.2 – 2021-06-28
- Improved: performance of the engagement score calculation;
- Improved: segment form error handling;
- Improved: hide help icon in form editor preview;
- Changed: MailPoet no longer unsubscribes from unchecked lists in signup form;
- Fixed: rare PHP error when unsubscribing;
- Fixed: duplicated New Subscriber notification;
- Fixed: large 3rd-party admin menu icons;
- Fixed: false-positive registration spam detection.
3.64.1 – 2021-06-22
- Added: create complex segments using multiple conditions;
- Fixed: error when WooCommerce transactional emails template is deleted.
3.64.0 – 2021-06-15
- Fixed: rare error when activating MailPoet;
- Fixed: missing column in DBs running old MySQL;
- Fixed: WooCommerce emails stay the same when MailPoet customizer is disabled;
- Fixed: big margins in WooCommerce emails.
3.63.0 – 2021-06-07
- Improved: Subscribers page load time for sites with higher number of lists;
- Improved: unified typography with WordPress admin styles;
- Improved: unified buttons with WordPress admin styles;
- Improved: new segment form layout;
- Changed: removed list migration assistance;
- Changed: removed PHP migration assistance;
- Fixed: incorrect form image width in some themes;
- Fixed: emoji in Subject line not visible in the last step of email creation.
3.62.1 – 2021-06-01
- Added: logging for failed curl requests;
- Improved: email editor to gracefully highlight unsupported email blocks;
- Fixed: missing MailPoet logo in stats emails and MSS setup email;
- Fixed: Media post type doesn’t show results in Automatic Latest Content;
- Fixed: 1px horizontal line in Outlook 2016.
3.62.0 – 2021-05-25
- Added: new segment for MailPoet’s custom fields;
- Improved: segment score calculation performance;
- Improved: better customization of the opt-in checkbox in the registration form;
- Fixed: Gutenberg form block to work with latest version of Gutenberg;
- Fixed: low-probability double sending on high-traffic sites.
- Fixed: failing to connect to DB when using non-standard port;
- Fixed: plugin update from timing out on high-traffic sites. Thank you, Edda!
3.61.0 – 2021-05-17
- Added: visualize the average “Subscriber score” for an email list to help gauge engagement;
- Added: new segment for customer’s country;
- Added: welcome emails are now scheduled when subscribing through “Manage subscription” page. Thanks, Ron!
- Fixed: unable to segment by 0 opened emails;
- Fixed: broken product attributes in WooCommerce order email.
3.60.12 – 2021-05-11
- Fixed: a Doctrine error causing some MailPoet functionality to stop working in rare cases;
- Fixed: transactional emails not counted towards subscribers score;
- Fixed: broken custom CSS in the form editor when using > in CSS selector;
- Fixed: custom field created during import does not show up to be selected from the drop-menu list;
- Fixed: broken debug bar on WordPress.com sites.
3.60.11 – 2021-05-04
- Added: new segment for subscribers who clicked on any link in any newsletter;
- Added: new segment for subscribers’ subscribed date;
- Improved: MailPoet’s resilience to network issues when sending emails;
- Improved: performance of inactive subscribers detection;
- Improved: allow segmenting by zero opened emails;
- Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor;
- Fixed: subscriber score shows values higher than 100%;
- Fixed: MailPoet not working when DB used ANSI_QUOTES mode;
- Fixed: HTML entities in newsletter buttons.
3.60.10 – 2021-04-27
- Added: a reminder to import the suppression list via “Subscriber Import” when migrating email marketing services;
- Added: visualize subscriber engagement in the subscriber listing;
- Added: new segment for subscribers with an active subscription;
- Added: new segment for total amount spent;
- Fixed: WP-Admin sidebar overlapping MailPoet’s contents on WordPress.com websites.
3.60.9 – 2021-04-20
- Added: new segment for a number of orders;
- Added: new segment for a number of opened emails;
- Improved: tested up to WordPress 5.7;
- Fixed: importing subscribers with multiple custom fields;
- Fixed: slowed down WooCommerce checkout on large stores;
- Fixed: errors in MailPoet breaking WooCommerce checkout;
- Fixed: custom date field value not displaying on manage subscription page.
3.60.8 – 2021-04-12
- Fixed: editing WooCommerce purchased in category segment;
- Fixed: handling 3rd-party plugin segments when the plugin is disabled.
3.60.7 – 2021-04-06
- Improved: show all segment conditions in one place;
- Fixed: the collation error in WooCommerce checkout. Thanks Mark!
- Fixed: email statistics to work on WordPress.com sites. Thanks, Gary!
3.60.6 – 2021-03-29
- Improved: don’t allow deleting segment with scheduled or active automatic email;
- Fixed: aligning headings to the center or right in forms;
- Fixed: first and last name sync in WooCommerce Customers list;
- Fixed: after saving the segment, redirect to Segments instead of Lists;
- Fixed: shortcode for total subscribers not working for segments;
- Fixed: hanging background job for deactivated welcome emails.
3.60.5 – 2021-03-22
- Added: show number of subscribers when creating or editing a segment;
- Added: new page with MailPoet logs;
- Improved: bulk select and delete in segments page;
- Fixed: loading Media Library in Email Editor on WordPress.com sites;
- Fixed: pass arguments to shortcodes.
3.60.4 – 2021-03-15
- Improved: removed captcha from manage subscription page;
- Fixed: aligning headings to center or right in emails;
- Fixed: searching in fields when exporting subscribers;
- Fixed: saving settings after changing license key restores the old key sometimes;
- Fixed: schedule emails using UTC instead site’s time zone;
- Fixed: date shortcodes were displaying the current server date in the browser instead of the newsletter sent date.
3.60.3 – 2021-03-09
- Added: subscription consent when exporting subscribers;
- Added: subscription consent when importing subscribers;
- Improved: better wording on automated email activation;
- Improved: subscriber import to skip disengaged MailChimp subscribers;
- Fixed: shortcode which displays total subscribed subscribers.
3.60.2 – 2021-03-01
- Fixed: view in browser shortcodes when tracking is disabled;
- Fixed: searching lists when importing subscribers;
- Fixed: 3rd party sending credentials always stored.
3.60.1 – 2021-02-17
- Fixed: links in form checkbox labels.
3.60.0 – 2021-02-15
- Fixed: missing WordPress/WooCommerce Users lists when generating a shortcode in settings;
- Thank you Foobar7 for your help with testing;
- Thank you Onizuka (younes_bousfiha) for helping us.
- Thank you Foobar7 for helping with the testing.
3.59.2 – 2021-02-08
- Added: allow re-resubscribing through third-party API;
- Fixed: reCaptcha sometimes not loading;
- Fixed: Abandoned cart block always displaying options.
3.59.1 – 2021-02-02
- Added: new Amazon SES regions;
- Fixed: various bugs squashed in form editor;
- Fixed: form’s custom field can be made non mandatory again. Thx Katarzyna!
3.59.0 – 2021-01-26
- Fixed: missing statistics link in WooCommerce emails listing;
- Fixed: opening draft email without a template.
3.58.0 – 2021-01-18
- Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor.
3.57.1 – 2021-01-11
- Added: the ability to disable the “WordPress Users” list;
- Fixed: filtering subscribers without a list;
- Fixed: incorrect 404 page in some themes.
3.57.0 – 2021-01-04
- Improved: better customization of subscribe checkbox in checkout;
- Fixed: issues with saving Lists;
- Fixed: listing subscribers from dynamic segments;
- Fixed: list selection block in forms;
- Fixed: segmenting by specific clicked link;
- Fixed: custom unsubscribe page being reset after plugin update.
3.56.2 – 2020-12-22
- Fixed: segment description editing.
3.56.1 – 2020-12-15
- Fixed: api key verification issues.
3.56.0 – 2020-12-07
- Improved: search control when setting up Purchased this Product/Category emails.
3.55.1 – 2020-11-30
- Added: a video tutorial for form editor;
- Improved: manual download of Premium plugin instead of automatic, as per repository guidelines.
3.55.0 – 2020-11-23
- Added: undo/redo in the form editor;
- Fixed: some shortcodes in newsletter are not interpreted;
- Fixed: sent email status sometimes shown as scheduled;
- Fixed: displaying forms for specific posts/categories;
- Fixed: blank screen of the newsletter preview.
3.54.3 – 2020-11-17
- Added: button to WooCommerce Email Customizer in WooCommerce Emails settings;
- Improved: form’s success message design;
- Fixed: showing “Not sent yet” for sent emails in Safari;
- Fixed: various UI issues;
- Fixed: subscribers import issue;
- Fixed: short email templates names.
3.54.2 – 2020-11-10
- Improved: fullscreen option added to the form editor;
- Fixed: Form editor is now again usable on mobile devices.
3.54.1 – 2020-11-02
- Added: option to bulk unsubscribe subscribers;
- Improved: removed default form, added button to create new form;
- Improved: new font;
- Improved: skip form templates, build form from scratch;
- Improved: you can now disable all 3rd party libraries in settings;
- Improved: added Abandoned Cart Content block to templates for new users;
- Improved: redesigned import, export and settings pages.
3.54.0 – 2020-10-27
- Added: new form templates;
- Improved: allow different “Purchased in this Category” emails to be sent to single user;
- Improved: allow different “Purchased this Product” emails to be sent to a single user;
- Improved: redesigned listings;
- Fixed: missing custom color link for some of the form blocks.
3.53.0 – 2020-10-20
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.52.0 – 2020-10-12
- Added: WooCommerce Abandoned Cart Content;
- Improved: Gutenberg updated for form editor.
3.51.2 – 2020-10-07
- Added: over a dozen beautiful form templates;
- Improved: PHP 7.1 is now required.
3.51.1 – 2020-09-29
- Added: hooks for changing template cache path and disabling cache on WP Engine;
- Improved: redesigned congratulation page;
- Improved: redesigned last step of newsletter creation;
- Improved: redesigned template selection.
3.51.0 – 2020-09-21
- Added: display form on various locations;
- Added: 8 custom form animations to choose;
- Fixed: “Normalizer” error on plugin activation/update, once again. Thanks Douglas!
3.50.1 – 2020-09-14
- Added: check for possible image rendering issues;
- Improved: redesigned email schedule page;
- Improved: redesigned email type selection;
- Improved: new design of “Settings > Send with” tab;
- Fixed: subscriber counts in list filter on subscribers page;
- Fixed: excessive space at bottom of forms;
- Fixed: duplicate confirmation emails when registering through WordPress form.
3.50.0 – 2020-09-08
- Added: option to display a popup form when a user leaves the page;
- Improved: email preview button is now located next to Save button;
- Fixed: filtering on subscribers page;
- Fixed: Post Notification history showing all post notifications, not just the selected one;
- Fixed: wrong timezone when importing subscribers.
3.49.1 – 2020-08-31
- Improved: redesigned email creation flow breadcrumbs;
- Fixed: rare error caused by MySQL exception.
3.49.0 – 2020-08-24
- Added: master toggle to display the form;
- Added: form’s master toggle in forms listing;
- Improved: different heading sizes on mobile form design;
- Fixed: “Normalizer” error on plugin activation/update. Thanks, Henrik!
- Fixed: Invalid date shown in Subscriber edit page.
3.48.1 – 2020-08-10
- Added: set subscribers status on import;
- Improved: remember subscribers listing filters and page after editing a subscriber;
- Improved: subscriber status is not changed when the same user is added as WordPress user;
- Improved: redesigned opened/clicked badges on emails listing;
- Improved: template translations;
- Fixed: searching in “Sending Status”.
3.48.0 – 2020-08-04
- Added: manage your subscription page is more customizable;
- Added: additional Type column in forms listing;
- Improved: modified date column in forms listing;
- Improved: unsubscribe page is now more customizable.
3.47.11 – 2020-07-28
- Improved: better initial WooCommerce setup.
3.47.10 – 2020-07-21
- Added: form width setting;
- Added: before and after deleting newsletter hooks;
- Improved: new design for listings header;
- Improved: API better handles empty lines at the beginning of PHP files.
3.47.9 – 2020-07-14
- Improved: responsiveness of signup forms;
- Improved: more explanatory option when sending all site’s emails through MailPoet;
- Fixed: missing support details for premium users on some pages.
3.47.8 – 2020-07-07
- Added: choice of close button style for forms;
- Improved: new first-time wizard design;
- Fixed: filtering newsletters by lists;
- Fixed: emails of new MailPoet Sending Service users to not be blocked once the subscription is approved;
- Fixed: custom sign-up confirmation message is not deleted after key verification.
3.47.7 – 2020-06-30
- Added: new Amazon SES locations;
- Added: keep a record when a subscriber is unsubscribed;
- Improved: new design of Premium page;
- Fixed: custom links color is correctly shown in email editor;
- Fixed: conflict with Yoast SEO plugin and MailPoet forms.
3.47.6 – 2020-06-23
- Improved: the unsubscription process to avoid security robots accidentally unsubscribing subscribers. Thanks, Mark!
- Improved: we’re now using the latest Gutenberg version;
- Improved: default animations for forms;
- Improved: added explanation when sending email to multiple lists;
- Improved: new design for tabs;
- Improved: trashing and deleting newsletter performance with large lists;
- Fixed: shortcodes render default values in previews again;
- Fixed: occasional conflict with other plugins when sending emails due to Content Type;
- Fixed: conflict with WishList Members plugin when sending all emails with MailPoet. Thanks, Beit!
- Fixed: sending HTML email from Contact Form 7 plugin.
3.47.5 – 2020-06-16
- Added: text styles in forms;
- Added: padding & custom fonts for form’s buttons;
- Improved: miscellaneous changes to forms;
- Improved: faster emails listing loading with lots of emails;
- Improved: show hint, that Automated Latest Content posts are only a preview posts;
- Improved: more meaningful error message when verifying key;
- Improved: new design for datepickers;
- Improved: don’t allow very long email preview text, which would otherwise be trimmed;
- Fixed: padding of paragraph block in forms;
- Fixed: showing multiple MailPoet forms in some themes (e.g. Shapely).
3.47.4 – 2020-06-09
- Added: choose a font for your form;
- Added: clean your list on import using Clearout service;
- Improved: sped up installation of MailPoet plugin;
- Improved: unified design of mobile’s fixed-bar, slide-in & popup forms;
- Improved: new design for modal windows;
- Improved: show understandable subscribers counts towards MailPoet limits;
- Improved: more understandable error message when data in database ale malformed;
- Improved: clarified sending checkbox value in API docs;
- Fixed: showing wrong default option in “Send all site’s emails with…” option;
- Fixed: all Post Notifications will send an email if set up for the same category.
3.47.3 – 2020-06-03
- Fixed: a bug which caused old posts to be sent.
3.47.2 – 2020-06-02
- Added: colors for form confirmation and error;
- Improved: lowercase all MailPoet related email addresses;
- Improved: render space between paragraphs when using showing post excerpt;
- Improved: form width, height and mobile responsiveness;
- Improved: default padding on form elements updated;
- Improved: signup to any list on WooCommerce checkout;
- Improved: border controls for forms;
- Fixed: typo in woocommerce placeholders. Thanks Sarah!
3.47.1 – 2020-05-25
- Added: background image to form editor;
- Added: input background color;
- Fixed: saving should work if the newsletter editor is left open for a long time.
3.47.0 – 2020-05-19
- Fixed: showing two columns in popup form side by side;
- Fixed: custom form input padding.
3.46.14 – 2020-05-12
- Added: show confirmation page when unsubscribing;
- Improved: divider block in form editor can now be used as a spacer;
- Improved: MailPoet plugin interface is back to using standard WordPress font;
- Fixed: conflict with Oxygen Gutenberg integration;
- Fixed: custom dimensions for the image block in forms;
- Fixed: saving data for date custom block when subscribed;
- Fixed: spacing in Form editor sidebar with scrollbar visible.
3.46.13 – 2020-05-04
- Added: total number of subscribers counted towards MailPoet plan;
- Added: form border, alignment, & padding;
- Improved: help button moved to bottom left corner so it doesn’t interfere with sidebar;
- Improved: allow inserting HTML code to checkbox label in Form editor;
- Improved: we are now using different font in MailPoet plugin interface;
- Fixed: sending a test email works for any email address again;
- Fixed: in Form editor, changing button’s font color won’t change border color;
- Fixed: sending new subscriber notification twice in some cases.
3.46.12 – 2020-04-27
- Added: congrats email received when you successfully applied an API key;
- Added: slide-in form type is now available;
- Improved: form previews now use your site’s theme;
- Improved: segments are moved to lists page;
- Fixed: form custom fields now render correctly in multiple columns. Thanks Ryan!
3.46.11 – 2020-04-21
- Added: fixed bar form type is now available;
- Fixed: no more false alarms reported by some anti-viruses;
- Fixed: the “Send a test email” button is now working again;
- Fixed: iframes in 3rd party plugins (including Divi, Elementor, and others) are no longer broken.
3.46.10 – 2020-04-15
- Fixed: sending multiple stats emails.
3.46.9 – 2020-04-14
- Added: new image block in Form Editor;
- Fixed: newsletter listings is a bit faster now;
- Fixed: default list is no longer required when List selection added to form;
- Fixed: last_name block is no longer required by default in Form Editor;
- Fixed: renamed List is also renamed in Form Editor;
- Fixed: missing name for custom checkbox in Form Editor.
3.46.8 – 2020-04-07
- Improved: email authorization proposed on key activation plugin;
- Improved: double opt-in is used for the “Subscribe on Checkout” WooCommerce feature;
- Fixed: list selection autocomplete in subscriber import. Thanks, Matthias!
- New: pop up form type is now available;
- All tasks are now unpaused after welcome email reactivation. Thanks Natee!
3.46.7 – 2020-03-31
- Added: new button styles in the form editor;
- Fixed: badges in newsletter listings are now displayed correctly;
- Fixed: customised WooCommerce template may cause error;
- Fixed: UI issue with mobile preview in form editor;
- Fixed: archive links work for all logged-in users now.
3.46.6 – 2020-03-24
- Added: support for custom css classes in the form editor;
- Added: paragraph block in the form editor;
- Added: input styles settings in the form editor;
- Improved: form placement section in the form editor has a new look;
- Fixed: WooCommerce dynamic segments settings are saved correctly.
3.46.5 – 2020-03-23
- Fixed: Emptying trash won’t delete all newsletters anymore. Sorry about that
3.46.4 – 2020-03-19
- Added: Columns block in the form editor;
- Added: Heading block in the form editor.
3.46.3 – 2020-03-16
- Fixed: “Manage subscription” page to not unsubscribe subscribers from hidden lists;
- Fix custom fields without labels on Manage your Subscription page;
- New AmazonSES regions added, thanks Martijn (@martijnalexion).
3.46.2 – 2020-03-03
- Editor: delete block confirmation links are white again.
3.46.1 – 2020-02-25
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.46.0 – 2020-02-17
- Added: MailPoet now has a Gutenberg block for subscription forms;
- Improved: preview links now works publicly;
- Fixed: MailPoet forms that automatically display under a page or post now always work;
- Fixed: fatal error when post content is null and auto form placement is set;
- Fixed: built-in captcha case is fixed. Thanks Richard!
- Fixed: import works without mbstring extension again. Thanks Michele!
3.45.1 – 2020-02-11
- Added: new option to automatically include signup forms below every post and page;
- Fixed: css editor in form editor now works.
3.45.0 – 2020-02-04
- Improved: PHP 7 is now required. Our team jubilates;
- Fixed: PHP warning from unauthorized email notice;
- Removed: old form editor has been removed with a new Gutenberg based replacement.
3.44.0 – 2020-01-27
- Added: all new form editor using Gutenberg;
- Improved: send subscription confirmation emails to manually added WordPress users;
- Fixed: importing subscribers broken when importing email address with uppercase and lowercase letters;
- Fixed: error on MySQL 8.019 or above;
- Fixed: don’t count WP users towards paid plan subscriber limit.
3.43.1 – 2020-01-22
- Fixed: broken form widget styling.
3.43.0 – 2020-01-21
- Improved: clearer messaging and better workflow for activating MailPoet Sending Service and MailPoet Premium;
- Fixed: syntax error when adding the MailPoet 3 form widget;
- Fixed: cancelled and incomplete WooCommerce orders from customers no longer show in the segments list;
- Fixed: hidden lists on the manage subscription page are no longer modified when a user updates their subscription status.
3.42.3 – 2020-01-14
- Fixed: subscribers moved to the trash no longer count against the subscribers limit.
3.42.2 – 2020-01-07
- Fixed: incorrect subscriber limit being applied to old plans.
3.42.1 – 2020-01-07
- Fixed: inactive subscriber detection.
3.42.0 – 2019-12-24
- Added: new email customizer to design the transactional emails sent by WooCommerce.
3.41.2 – 2019-12-17
- Improved: Styling for premium page;
- Fix: Google font not being included correctly;
- Fix: PHP 7.4 notices.
3.41.1 – 2019-12-10
- Added: MailPoet can now deliver all of your site’s emails if enabled in settings.
- Fixed: incorrect DE Formal translation file name.
3.41.0 – 2019-12-03
- Added: MailPoet is now PHP 7.4 compatible;
- Fix: shortcodes not working Google Analytics tracking.
3.40.1 – 2019-11-25
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.40.0 – 2019-11-18
- Improved: newsletter editor performance;
- Fix: broken translation string.
3.39.2 – 2019-11-11
- U ndreq: përkatësi teksti që mungonin për përkthim;
- Fixed: bulk trashing of subscribers with user ID of 0.
3.39.1 – 2019-11-05
- U shtua: faqe e re premium te përgjegjësi MailPoet;
- Fixed: Linux cron now only runs when set as the task scheduler method;
- Fixed: WooCommerce segments are now skipped when WooCommerce is not active.
3.39.0 – 2019-10-29
- Added: Google Analytics tracking is now in free;
- U ndreq: mosruajtje mundësish për email-e WooCommerce;
- Fixed: the number of posts in a shortcode for emails based on “Clear News” template. Thanks, Gesine!
3.38.1 – 2019-10-22
- U përmirësua: u optimizua kërkesë për punë pajtimtarësh joaktivë;
- Fixed: WooCommerce templates shown under the saved templates section when WooCommerce was not installed/enabled;
- U ndreq: Akti cron për shpajtime tani anashkalon pajtimtarë të pavlefshëm.
3.38.0 – 2019-10-15
- Added: WooCommerce functionality is now in free;
- U shtua: tani segmentimi gjendet brenda falas;
- Fixed: import with custom date fields works again. Thanks Juanjo!
- Fixed: WooCommerce revenues are now calculated correctly.
3.37.3 – 2019-10-09
- Fixed: fatal error when sending with special characters in the subject line.
3.37.2 – 2019-10-08
- U përmirësua: funksionim i panelit TinyMCE;
- Improved: faster loading of the template page when creating a new email;
- Fixed: assets not loading on the MailPoet captcha page;
- U ndreq: përkthime që mungonin;
- U ndreq: funksioni cron i Linux-it funksionon sërish;
- Fixed: blank MailPoet pages on some hosting setups.
3.37.1 – 2019-10-01
- Added: cron execution parameters can now be customized using WordPress filters. Thanks, @deltafactory!
- Improved: prevent cron workers from running in parallel;
- U përmirësua: shprehje më e qartë për statistika;
- Fixed: don’t allow emails with invalid body to be saved/sent;
- Fixed: MailPoet router now works on all Nginx configurations;
- Fixed: broken logo on simple text template.
3.37.0 – 2019-09-24
- Improved: automatic emails now respect the subscription status of a subscriber;
- Improved: templates display is now easier to navigate;
- Fixed: inactive subscribers sync works faster on huge databases. Big thanks to TDN sysadmin!
- Fixed: Fatal error feature_flags table does not exist;
- Fixed: intro now works correctly for users with restricted admin capabilities;
- Fixed: lists can no longer be deleted if they have an assigned automatic email;
- Fixed: WooCommerce customers are no longer unsubscribed from the WooCommerce customers list when updating their subscription.
3.36.0 – 2019-09-17
- U shtua: Kontroll SPF kur dërgohet një email paraparje;
- Improved: display relevant articles in beacon;
- Improved: simplified settings for confirmation emails;
- Fixed: spell check now works in the newsletter editor;
- Fixed: newsletter editor not loading when parent_id was set to 0.
3.35.4 – 2019-09-10
- Improved: resend confirmation emails is now on a subscriber by subscriber basis;
- Fixed: CSV export no longers require the ZIP extension;
- Fixed: WooCommerce list counted in List Listings bulk action UI when list is hidden;
- Fixed: captcha success not being displayed;
- U ndreq: gjendje pajtimi gjithsej për përdorues të WooCommerce-it.
3.35.3 – 2019-09-04
- Improved: sent Post Notification UI now allows deleting sent Post Notifications;
- U përmirësua: logjika e përkthimit;
- Improved: subscribers, lists, forms, and subscriber engagement listings doesn’t refresh automatically anymore;
- Improved: read our Knowledge Base articles in the support Beacon, no more new tabs;
- U përmirësua: përpunimi i pajtimtarëve joaktivë;
- U përmirësua: u përditësua mr TinyMCE-në më të re;
- Fixed: removed WooCommerce checkbox modal for sites where all orders are created with a subscription checkbox on checkout;
- Fixed: indented lists now display as intended in the designer.
3.35.2 – 2019-08-27
- Added: referral tracking capabilities;
- Improved: listing page loading speed, now wicked fast;
- Improved: preview in browser link text in newsletter templates;
- Improved: timing of when new customer polls are shown for the first time;
- Improved: easier mouse drag to resize right aligned images;
- Improved: unsyncing WooCommerce customers without an additional list sets global status to unsubscribed;
- U përmirësua: lëndë e email-it parazgjedhje për ripohime;
- Improved: replaced images that looked blurry on high-res displays;
- Fixed: issue with color-picker for global and content background colors;
- Fixed: false positive on system status page for cron;
- Fixed: post excerpts now exclude image captions. Thx Dieter;
- Fixed: preview in browser button on statistics page for non-Premium users.
3.35.1 – 2019-08-20
- Improved: remove WooCommerce customers list on non-WooCommerce websites.
3.35.0 – 2019-08-13
- Improved: background task execution process now uses less CPU to help with CPU-limited hosts. E.g Siteground;
- Improved: WooCommerce functionality is out of beta.
- U ndreq: shteg i pasaktë për funksionin cron i Linux-it.
- Fixed: stats emails for post notifications now work;
- Fixed: re-sending confirmation emails no longer increases the count_confirmations row in the database if the sending address isn’t authorized.
- Fixed: WordPress and WooCommerce users status can now be manually changed if they’re unconfirmed.
- Fixed: php session usage no longer throws a false positive in Health Check that cURL requests timeout.
- Fixed: WooCommerce customer synchronization task to avoid getting stuck on some sites and use excessive CPU;
- Fixed: issue where import loader would get stuck while importing a .csv and copying and pasting emails.
3.34.4 – 2019-08-01
- Fixed: database connection error with MariaDB and MySQL 8 users.
3.34.3 – 2019-07-31
- Fixed: some users were experiencing a database issue after latest update.
3.34.2 – 2019-07-30
- Fixed: issue breaking Email listing page with fatal error.
3.34.1 – 2019-07-30
- Fixed: issue breaking Email listing page with fatal error.
3.34.0 – 2019-07-30
- Added: track all WooCommerce revenues generated by your newsletters;
- Added: zero-configuration captcha to protect MailPoet forms against repeated subscriptions by bots;
- Added: stats email notifications for all automatic emails;
- Improved: education of list hygiene on import;
- Improved: inactive subscriber filtering based on last day subscribed;
- U ndreq: çështje me API-n gjatë krijimit të pajtimtarëve;
- Fixed: empty [newsletter:post_title] shortcode output when using category exclusion plugins or functions.
3.33.0 – 2019-07-23
- U përmirësua: formatim date kodi të shkurtër;
- Fixed: users who don’t use our sending service or double opt-in can now have WP users added as Confirmed;
- Fixed: error when importing subscribers from a MailChimp list;
- Fixed: some users were seeing errors when syncing WooCommerce users due to a mixed-collations database error, it’s fixed.
3.32.2 – 2019-07-16
- Added: notice about inactive subscribers when many users will be marked inactive;
- Improved: filtering out WP spam users from WordPress Users lists.
3.32.1 – 2019-07-11
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.32.0 – 2019-07-09
- Improved: messages for undo/redo actions.
3.31.1 – 2019-07-03
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla.
3.31.0 – 2019-07-02
- Improved: better error reporting and admin messages;
- Improved: known spam registrations to be automatically removed from your “WordPress Users” list;
- Improved: rendering shortcodes in Stats emails;
- Fixed: WordPress users to require confirmed opt-in to join your subscribers list.
3.30.0 – 2019-06-25
- Added: emails can be sent without stopping for certain error types;
- Added: by popular demand, undo/redo! Use our UI or keyboard shortcuts.
- Improved: disallow import of role addresses, e.g. postmaster@, to improve deliverability;
- Improved: notification for users with many inactive subscriber, alerting them that users are being changed to inactive;
- u përmirësua: lexueshmëria e faqes së statistikave;
- Improved: bounce sync timing for MSS users;
- Fixed: misbehaving MailPoet icon in WP Admin now stops hiding itself and other icons;
- Fixed: some admins were receiving new subscriber notifications twice;
- Fixed: empty posts widget can now be deleted;
- Fixed: email rendering was broken for some users when using particular link types;
- Fixed: display error in sign-up form.
3.29.0 – 2019-06-18
- Fixed: improved timing of subscribing via the WP registration form to reject subscribers rejected by WP registration protection. Special thanks to customer David for helping troubleshoot this issue.
3.28.0 – 2019-06-04
- Added: enforcement for authorized sending address for automatic and scheduled emails for new users after March 5;
- Improvement: authorized sending email enforcement for new users since March 5;
- Fixed: error when using single or double quotes in sender name.
3.27.0 – 2019-05-28
- Added: API documentation for developers on github.com/mailpoet/mailpoet;
- Fixed: email editor’s text editing not working due to TinyMCE conflict with some plugins;
- Fixed: some translations that could previously be only in English;
- Fixed: duplicating scheduled newsletters to not include the original scheduled date.
3.26.1 – 2019-05-21
- Added: Woo Commerce customers now have their own list;
- Improved: users can now scroll through newsletter content while settings sidebar is open;
- Fixed: sign-up confirmation no longer overwritten by default sender on page refresh;
- Fixed: edge cases where blank post notification emails were being sent;
- Fixed: imported subscribers from MP2 no longer marked inactive by default.
3.26.0 – 2019-05-14
- Improved: minor change of default email confirmation text;
- Improved: WooCommerce customer sync with MailPoet lists for stores with 30k or larger customer lists;
- Fixed: edge case bug where a user with a user_id of 0 would break links in newsletters for some users;
- Fixed: uncaught TypeError related to deleted segments.
3.25.1 – 2019-05-06
- Improved: subscriber import speed for users importing many subscribers with many custom fields;
- U ndreq: një gabim shkrimi te widget-i i Produkteve;
- Fixed: conflict with POJO themes in form editor;
- Fixed: backwards compatibility between wpdb:parse_db_host and WP versions earlier than 4.9;
- Fixed: bounced subscribers will continue being synchronized when sending is paused and MailPoet Sending Service is used;
- Fixed: conflict with Thrive Leads where confirmation emails were not being sent.
3.25.0 – 2019-04-29
- Improved: ALC post fetching consistency;
- U përmirësua: shfaqje paraparjeje gjedheje
- Improved: now able to turn off inactive subscribers feature;
- Improved: WooCommerce product widget shows price by default now;
- Improved: updated links to knowledge base for bounced and inactive users;
- Improved: clarified how subscribers display within lists when unsubscribed;
- Fixed: issue where bounce task would not run after a failure;
- Fixed: scheduling calendar respects “week starts on” WordPress setting;
- Fixed: links with special characters in email body no longer break sending;
- Fixed: conflict with third-party plugins that was displaying private posts in ALC blocks.
3.24.0 – 2019-04-23
- Added: add WooCommerce product blocks to your email;
- Added: an optional way to automatically deactivate inactive subscribers who don’t read your emails;
- Added: setting to stop sending for inactive subscribers who haven’t opened newsletters in a span of time.
3.23.2 – 2019-04-16
- Improved: UI clarity and user-friendliness;
- Improved: security of the plugin. Thanks to Jan van der Put and Harm Blankers of REQON Security for the report!
- Improved: UX for stats reporting emails;
- Fixed: subscription confirmation email to include a plain text version of the email. Thanks Mathieu!
3.23.1 – 2019-04-08
- U shtuan: ikona llojesh të rinj email-esh;
- Improved: clearer steps in welcome wizard;
- U ndreq: u shtua varg përkthimi që mungonte;
- Fixed: previewing unsubscribe page no longer unsubscribes the viewer;
- Fixed: form validation error message translation strings.
3.23.0 – 2019-04-02
- U shtuan: 12 gjedhe të reja fringo;
- Improved: mouse over highlights entire text block instead of partially;
- Fixed: post titles with single and double quotes break email rendering in ALC and Post blocks;
- U ndreqën: gabime importimi pajtimtarësh përmes “riimportoji”;
- Fixed: Twig conflicts with third party plugins.
- Fixed: import subscribers with custom fields no longer fails;
- U ndreqën: mënjana ikonash shoqërorësh;
- Fixed: updating an imported subscriber no longer triggers welcome email.
3.22.0 – 2019-03-26
- Improved: minor tweaks and fixes, special thanks to valdrinkoshi for a very helpful PR;
- Improved: admin notices for authorizing FROM addresses;
- Fixed: German umlaut characters no longer break JSON encoding and sending on some hosts. Thanks Oliver and others;
- Fixed: increased limit for visible custom fields in form editor to 40;
- Fixed: sending post notifications with “Monthly on the…” setting.
3.21.1 – 2019-03-18
- Improved: better highlighting when resizing widgets in editor;
- Improved: sending with consistent FROM address;
- Fixed: db connection issues for connections via socket. Thanks Nicolas!
- Fixed: react console warnings when sending is paused.
3.21.0 – 2019-03-11
- Added: backwards compatibility method to fix 3rd party integrations;
- Added: option to position the title of your post above the excerpt;
- Added: change the default line heights in Styles sidebar;
- Improved: human readable error message when mail mail function fails;
- Fixed: incorrect “authorize your address” link in plugin.
3.20.0 – 2019-03-05
- Added: requirement for all “from” email addresses to be authorized to enable sending;
- Added: WooCommerce revenues in stats email notifications;
- U shtua: figurë e re për depon WordPress;
- Improved: adjustments for third-party plugins who do not integrate MailPoet correctly;
- Improved: email type selection CSS improved to prevent issues with some languages;
- Fixed: double elements in form editor;
- Fixed: MailPoet Sending Service can be activated with a key that has an ‘expiring’ status;
- Fixed: display bug for 1:2 and 2:1 column layouts in editor;
- Fixed: pagination controls on listings pages.
3.19.3 – 2019-02-26
- Added: new step in import to educate users about good sending practices during subscriber import;
- U përmirësuan: kontrolle përpunuesi;
- Fixed: issue with duplicating ALC posts.
3.19.2 – 2019-02-19
- U shtuan: 13 gjedhe të reja fringo;
- Improved: TinyMCE is hidden on mouse drag;
- Improved: block and widget controls are hidden on mouse drag;
- Fixed: cursor position does not get lost with long text on Chrome;
- Fixed: MailPoet icon in the Members plugin looks good again.
3.19.1 – 2019-02-12
- Added: warning against using free email address in “from” fields;
- U shtuan: ikona të përditësuara Instagram-i;
- U shtuan: zgjedhje të reja shkronjash vetjake;
- Improved: new design for block controls;
- Improved: updated width of image setting width input field for better display of 4-digit numbers;
- Improved: wider vertical drag button for dividers;
- Improved: align social icons left, center or right;
- Improved: minor enhancement to controls of elements in editor;
- Fixed: restored missing X to modal when deleting templates;
- Fixed: minor adjustments to assist third-party plugins using MailPoet integrations incorrectly;
- Fixed: when Post Notification send date/time are left as default, we now create a Post Notification with those settings;
- Fixed: double click on text in TinyMCE keeps formatting.
3.19.0 – 2019-02-05
- Added: more clarity for image and column block settings. Thanks focus group testers!;
- Added: further subscription limits to avoid subscription confirmation email abuse;
- U përditësua: stema e MailPoet-it në pjesën e poshtme të email-eve;
- U ndreq: gabim fatal te funksioni cron i Linux-it;
- Fixed: JS error with WP 5.0 when adding new form;
- Fixed: buttons in bold show as bold in settings;
- Fixed: handling of small images with a “Full width” option enabled;
- Fixed: link colors in text blocks are correctly shown in the inbox;
- Fixed: announcement sidebar stays closed.
3.18.2 – 2019-01-29
- Added: by popular demand, new option to receive a summary email of a campaign’s open and click rates;
- Added: loading animation on subscription form submission;
- U shtua: dizajn i ri modal;
- Added: first steps for a new WooCommerce customer list;
- Improved: new warning before sending from a free address, like Gmail;
- Fixed: issue with some Gutenberg blocks causing a 500 error in ALC with full posts.
3.18.1 – 2019-01-22
- Added: new assets for WP plugin repo page;
- Added: nine shiny and new templates for standard, post notification, and WooCommerce emails;
- Fixed: button’s settings font display fits nicely again;
- Changed: removed the requirement of having the ZIP PHP extension to use MailPoet 3;
3.18.0 – 2019-01-15
- U ndreqën: problemem CSS-je te rregullime widget-i;
- Fixed: CSS for Beamer icon on mobile;
- Fixed: size slider issue for images without defined dimensions;
- Fixed: images defaulted to centered in ALC blocks displaying full posts;
- Added: poll to check status of user’s first send;
3.17.2 – 2019-01-08
- Fixed: possible conflict with other plugins using webpack. Thanks, Julien;
- Fixed: creating a new WooCommerce email now defaults to the Woo template page tab instead of standard templates tab;
3.17.1 – 2018-12-19
- Fixed: premium plugin crash; Thanks, Sebastian!
3.17.0 – 2018-12-18
- Added: new in-app announcements sidebar. Click the carrot to see;
- Added: option to toggle between desktop and mobile in Preview in Browser;
- U përmirësua: ndryshime dhe ndreqje të vockla;
- Fixed: images in ALC blocks set to display with padding may not render correctly on mobile.
3.16.3 – 2018-12-13
- Fixed: select all once again selects all;
- Fixed: Post Notification emails to include post images for posts created with WordPress 5.0;
- Fixed: restored correct button captions;
- Fixed: after a brief rebellion, post notification history now displays in an orderly fashion again;
3.16.2 – 2018-12-11
- Added: new post notification default subject to highlight how to use Subject Line variables;
- U përmirësua: përimtime dhe ndreqje të vockla;
3.16.1 – 2018-12-05
- U shtua: mesazh gabimi për dërgues të dëbuar;
- Improved: PHP compatibility warning updated to recommend PHP 7.2 or later;
- U përmirësua: Trajtim dhe shfaqje gabimesh;
- Improved: timing of hook actions to avoid conflicts with other plugins;
- Fixed: mailer errors are displayed if they occur when sending a newsletter preview.
3.15.0 – 2018-11-27
- Improved: plugin ZIP file size is considerably reduced;
- Fixed: sent and scheduled welcome email counts are displayed correctly;
- Fixed: hidden honeypot field in subscription form now also hidden in editor;
- Fixed: email listing renders consistently in PHP 7.0.32;
- Removed: pluggable.php requirement to avoid conflicts with other plugins.
3.14.1 – 2018-11-20
- Added: show number of sent and scheduled welcome emails on Welcome Emails listing page;
- Improved: naming and organization of template categories;
- Fixed: limits on number of categories and tags which may be selected for ALC increased to 100. Thanks, Radwan!;
3.14.0 – 2018-11-13
- Added: readme clarified to show we do not support multisite;
- U shtua: ikonë për funksionim nën Retina
- Added: expanded GDPR information in plugin UI;
- Added: ten new fonts for use in emails;
- U përmirësua: logjika e email-it për njoftim postimesh;
- Fixed: new post notification templates aren’t sent without posts;
- Fixed: missing space in listings returned after brief hiatus;
- Fixed: pausing post notification history items to not prevent further post notifications from being sent; Thanks, Mathieu!
- Fixed: JS errors on emails page.
3.13.0 – 2018-11-06
- Improved: content of default signup confirmation email;
- Changed: sites using PHP 5.6 will get an old version warning due to no longer receiving security updates after December. Please consider upgrading to PHP 7.2!
- U ndryshua: fund i mbulimit për PHP 5.5. Ju lutemi, përmirësojeni me PHP 7.0 ose më të ri!
3.12.1 – 2018-10-30
- Added: 2:1 and 1:2 column blocks for further newsletter customization;
- Fixed: conflict with JetPack 6.6 Asset CDN module.
3.12.0 – 2018-10-23
- Improved: formatting of “from” address for new subscriber emails;
- Fixed: bulk resend of confirmation emails works again;
- Fixed: email deletion error in the sending process. Thanks @jensgoro!
- Fixed: in-app announcement shows properly;
- Fixed: discount notice is now displayed in all places it was meant to;
- Fixed: minor style and text changes to announcements;
- Fixed: in MailPoet API welcome emails are scheduled only if subscriber is confirmed.
3.11.5 – 2018-10-17
3.11.4 – 2018-10-16
- Added: email notifications to administrators when new subscribers subscribe
3.11.3 – 2018-10-09
- U ndreq: funksioni cron i Linux-it funksionon sërish.
3.11.2 – 2018-10-09
- Added: Linux cron option for sending emails;
- Fixed: fatal error for admins who are not also subscribers;
- U ndreq: ndreqje të vockla stili;
- U ndreq: u shtua varg përkthimi që mungonte;
- Fixed: orphaned tasks cleared after subscribers deleted;
- Fixed: minor styling issue on schedule page for Mac Chrome users.
3.11.1 – 2018-10-02
- Fixed: JS assets caching issues;
3.11.0 – 2018-09-25
- U shtua: njoftim për përdorues që kanë migruar nga MP2 në MP3;
- U shtuan: mjaft gjedhe të reja për buletine, email-e mirëseardhjeje, njoftime dhe Woo Commerce;
- U shtua: përmirësim i trajtimit të gabimeve lidhur me metoda dërgimi;
- U përmirësua: përimtime dhe përmirësime për pjesën e hapave të para;
- Fixed: JS warning in the emails section;
- U ndreq; probleme të vockla përkthimi;
- U ndreq: email-et e mirëseardhjes u hoqën prej faqes së versionit Me Pagesë, ngaqë tashmë janë falas.
3.10.1 – 2018-09-18
- U përmirësua: u bënë më të qarta disa mesazhe gabimesh
3.10 – 2018-09-11
- U ndryshua: email-et e mirëaserdhjeje për pajtimtarë të rinj tani janë falas për këdo!
- U ndreq: të shfaqet sinjalizim në fundfaqe buletini, nëse mungon lidhja për shpajtim.
3.9.1 – 2018-09-04
- U përmirësua: u qartësuan udhëzimet për migrimin nga MP2 te MP3;
- U përmirësua: përimtime të vockla stili për mjetin e migrimit;
- Improved: minor fixes to onboarding intro guide;
- U përmirësua: ulje e kohës së ngarkimit të faqes së gjedheve;
- Fixed: subscriber status remains persistent after migration from MP2 to MP3 without sign-up confirmation enabled;
3.9.0 – 2018-08-28
- Improved: email processing in sending queues is now more resilient to invalid data. Thanks Tara!
- U ndreq: zëvendësim i figurës WooCommerce te ndihmësi i mirëseardhjes;
- Fixed: swapped video in welcome wizard with an updated one;
- U ndreq: butoni i ndihmësit të mirëseardhjes shfaqet si duhet për krejt përdoruesit;
- U ndreq: gabim lejesh kur anashkalohet importim të dhënash pas një instalimi të ri apo një riujdisjeje;
- Fixed: added indexes to some foreign keys which were missing;
- U ndreq: gabim në shfaqjen e numrit të përdoruesve të eksportuar;
- U ndreq: u rikthye funksioni i kërkimit të eksportit;
- U ndreq: parandalim i shtimit pasaktësisht të dhënash nga API palësh të treta përmes API-t të MailPoet-it.
3.8.6 – 2018-08-21
- U përmirësua: përputhshmëria me shtojca fshehtine
3.8.5 – 2018-08-14
- U ndryshua: Fund i mbulimit për PHP 5.3 dhe 5.4. Ju lutemi, përmirësojeni me PHP 7.0 ose më të ri!
- U shtua: u përmirësua përputhshmëria me sajte të ruajtur në fshehtinë nga shërbyesi
- U shtua: ndihmës ujdisjeje për përdorues të rinj;
- Fixed: plugin activation for new installs to not crash with white screen;
- Fixed: slow sending on sites with a lot of sent newsletters.
3.8.4 – 2018-08-07
- Added: activation prompt for MailPoet Sending Service when API key is verified;
- Added: next scheduled tasks now display in sending queue status;
- U shtua: buton i ri shtesë ruajtjesh në krye të faqes së përpunuesit;
3.8.3 – 2018-08-01
- U ndreq: u zgjidh problem potencial përsëdytjeje dërgimi.
3.8.2 – 2018-07-31
- Added: more useful sending status information in Help page.
3.8.1 – 2018-07-24
- U shtua: figurat mund të përdoren si sfonde për blloqe skicimi me shtylla;
- U shtua: njoftim, nëse pingu për akt cron nuk funksionon si duhet gjatë përpjekjes së parë për dërgim;
- U shtuan: ikonë e re, më e bukur llojesh email-i;
- U shtua: Mbulim për TLS 1.2 te Swiftmailer për të parandaluar probleme dërgimi me SMTP;
- U shtua: u përditësuan mesazhet e gabimeve që vijnë nga shërbimi i dërgimit;
- Added: clarified sending tab to encourage using our free sending service;
- Fixed: “Create New Form” link in subscription widget now creates a new form again;
- Fixed: removed call to action for MSS service for users already using MSS.
3.8 – 2018-07-17
- U ndreq: tani respektohet distanca e duhur mes paragrafësh në postim të shfaqur plotësisht;
- U ndreq: fshirje e përdoruesve që kanë hapur një buletin regjistron saktësisht të dhëna për GDPR;
- U ndreq: aktet e dërgimit ndalen, kur çaktivizohet email-i i mirëseardhjes. Faleminderit, Seng;
- U ndreq: mund të dërgohet, kur s’është caktuar dërgues parazgjedhje;
- Updated: API validation message updated to reflect incompatibilities with localhost.
3.7.8 – 2018-06-26
- U shtua: mbulim për URL të gjata në lidhje te buletinet;
- U ndreq: kontrollet te përpunuesi shfaqen saktësisht;
- U ndreq: lënda ALC e postimeve të shfaqur plotësisht tani i shfaq figurat e postimeve;
3.7.7 – 2018-06-20
- U ndryshua: MailPoet 3 të mos funksionojë më me PHP version 5.3 ose më të vjetër. Ju lutemi, përmirësojeni me PHP 7!
- U shtua: dalje nga pyetësor përdoruesish
- Added: retina display optimized images for MailPoet 3 WordPress plugin entry;
- U ndreq: email-et e mirëseardhjes nuk dërgoheshin;
- U ndreq: përdorues të versioneve jo Me Pagesë tani shohin si duhet një thirrje për veprim për akte email-esh të automatizuar WooCommerce-i;
- U ndreqën: gabime kur përdoret rregullimi Vetëm Titull dhe Shfaqje si Listë te blloqe lënde ALC;
- U ndreq: Gabime raportimi API, kur nuk dërgohen email-e ripohimi. Faleminderit, Ekipi BrainstormForce;
- U ndreq: në disa raste, gjatë paraparjesh, shkronja butonash te buletini shfaqeshin pasaktësisht;
- U ndreq: përdorimi i thonjëzave shkakton probleme vizatimi në ekran;
- U ndreq: vargjet e përkthimit të MailPoet-it s’duhet të kihen që nga translate.wordpress.org;
- U ndreq: përsëdytja e fjalës “beta” te skena e përzgjedhjes së email-eve të automatizuar në WooCommerce;
3.7.6 – 2018-06-12
- U ndreq: mbivendosje përsipër lëndës e miniaturave të gjedheve email-i Woocommerce.
- U ndreq: Buletine të krijuar para 3.7.4 tani ndjekin rregulla shfaqjeje figurash të zgjedhura të sendërtuara në hedhjen më të re në qarkullim;
- U ndreq: mesazhi i suksesit për formula pajtimi tani shfaqet vetëm kur bëhet parashtrim formulari. Faleminderit, Mariener;
- U ndreq: tanimë është e mundur të fshihen rreshta të vegjël lënde;
- U përmirësuan: email-et e mirëseardhjesh për pajtimtarë të paripohuar, që të mos bllokohet dërgimi. Faleminderit, Donald!
- U përmirësua: skema për faqe mirëseardhjeje dhe përditësimesh.
3.7.5 – 2018-06-05
- U shtua: drejtim i figurave majtash ose djathtas te copëza postimesh;
- U ndreqën: probleme drejtimi figurash në blloqe lënde postimi.
3.7.4 – 2018-05-30
- U shtua: faqja Ç’ka të Re nuk shfaqet më pas çdo përditësimi;
- U përmirësua: miniaturat te faqja e përzgjedhjes së gjedheve janë më të mëdha;
- U përmirësua: email-et për njoftim përditësimi postimesh nuk shkaktojnë më përsëdytje të email-eve;
- U përmirësuan: përmirësime përkthimesh.
3.7.3 – 2018-05-22
- U përmirësua: u përditësuan librari varësish me versionet më të reja;
- U përmirësua: funksionimi i planifikimit të email-eve të rinj të mirëseadhjes në sajte me shumë pajtimtarë të rinj. Faleminderit Donald;
- U ndreq: mjeti i importimit të pajtimtarëve që të mos ankohet më rreth emrash kartelash, kur këta përmbajnë shumë pika;
- U ndreq: akte dërgimi të vënë në plan riplanifikohen si duhet, kur përditësohen mundësi të buletinit mëmë;
- U ndreqën: email-e të ndalur për njoftim postimesh, për të mos bllokuar dërgimin e email-eve të tjerë;
- U ndreq: rreshta subjekti të buletinit me kod të shkurtër nuk ndalin dërgimin, kur përdoret shërbimi ynë i dërgimeve. Faleminderit, James;
- U ndreqën: formularë pajtimesh për t’u përgjigjur me më pak të dhëna rreth pajtimtarit.
3.7.2 – 2018-05-15
- U shtua: listë email-sh që një pajtimtar ka parë për eksportim të dhënash sipas GDPR-së;
- U shtua: listë lidhjesh mbi të cilat ka klikuar për eksportim të dhënash sipas GDPR-së;
- U shtua: një mjet për të mos mbajtur mend të dhëna pajtimtari, në rast fshirjesh të dhënash sipas GDPR-s;
- U shtua: Rregulla privatësie që mund të përdoren nga mjeti WordPress-i i privatësisë në pajtim me GDPR-në;
- U përmirësua: funksionimi për sajte që përdorin mjaft email-e njoftimesh postimi. Faleminderit Jose!
- U ndreqën: mund të depozitohen vlera fushash vetjake më të mëdha se 255 shenja. Faleminderit Scott!
3.7.1 – 2018-05-08
- U shtua: te WordPress 4.9.6 dhe versione më të rinj eksportim i të dhënave të pajtimtarit (email, të dhëna personale dhe listë pajtimesh), në përputhje me domosdoshmëritë e GDPR-së;
- U shtua: njoftim për ata që përdorin versione të dikurshëm të PHP-së (<5.6) – MailPoet-i rekomandon përmirësimin me PHP 7.0 ose më të ri!
- U përmirësua: përdorimi i burimeve për dërgim është optimizuar për sajte të mëdhenj. Faleminderit, Jose;
- U përmirësua: tani është më e lehtë të ikësh nga faqja e mirëseardhjes/regjistrit të ndryshimeve;
- U ndreq: u rikthye funksioni i ndalimit dhe rinisjes së dërgimeve;
- U ndreq: tani shfaqet numri i saktë i njoftimeve të dërguara të mirëseardhjes. Faleminderit Sébastien!
3.7.0 – 2018-04-25
- U ndreqn: funksioni i kërkimit te pajtimtarët.
3.6.7 – 2018-04-24
- U ndreqën: përsëdytjet te baza e të dhënave nuk do të ndalin më buletinet e vënë në plan.
3.6.6 – 2018-04-17
- U ndreq: zëra që mungojnë te bazë të dhënash nuk shkaktojnë më ndërprerjen e procesit të dërgimit. Faleminderit, Catalin;
3.6.5 – 2018-04-10
- Premium: subscriber export tool now supports dynamic segments;
- U përmirësua: u optimizua dërgimi për buletine të mëdhenj dhe strehë të ngadalta. Faleminderit, Alison;
- U ndreq: funksioni i ikonave të ndihmës u rikthye për krejt përdoruesit.
3.6.4 – 2018-04-03
- U ndreq: përpunimi i email-eve të dërguar nuk do t’i heqë prej arkivit të email-eve. Faleminderit David!
3.6.3 – 2018-03-28
- U ndreq: email-e të vënë në plan për dërgim tani mund të ridërgohen normalisht. Faleminderit Neil;
- Fixed: sending to dynamic segments (Premium feature). Thanks to Jilfar;
- U ndreq: ndryshimi i ngjyrës së sfondit te skemat me shtylla nuk dëmton më shfaqjen e tyre. Faleminderit Neil!
3.6.2 – 2018-03-21
- U ndreq: dërgimi është më i shpejtë dhe përdor më pak burime në sajte me numër të madh email-esh. Falënderime për Donaldin dhe ekipin e asistencës te Hostek!
- Fixed: scheduled newsletter task no longer runs non-stop when “site visitor” option is enabled. Thanks to @amedic, @conorsboyd and @aspasa for reporting the issue on the forum!
3.6.1 – 2018-03-20
- U ndreq: parandalim i ndaljes së dërgimit për një kohë të madhe, gjatë përditësimit të shtojcës. Shumë falënderime për Deboran, Kelin, Ciron dhe Justinin!
3.6.0 – 2018-03-20
- Improved: previously used widgets settings in the designer are automatically saved to save you time;
- Improved: welcome emails are now sent with our API’s subscribeToList method, and not just addSubscriber. Thanks to Sandra and Donald;
- Improved: less server resources are required to send to very large number of subscribers;
- U përmirësua: kodet e shkurtër mund të përdoren brenda URL-sh, kur gjurmimi i klikimeve është i çaktivizuar. Faleminderit Bob;
- U ndreq: foto ekrani më të qëndrueshme për gjedhet tuaja të email-eve;
3.5.1 – 2018-03-13
- U përmirësua: vleftësimi i email-eve për njëkohësim përdoruesish WordPress;
- Fixed: import no longer discards e-mails with dashes. A big thank-you to everyone who reported the issue;
- Fixed: sending does not get stuck on the last step of the newsletter creation process. Thanks, Rene!
3.5.0 – 2018-03-06
- Premium: bulk actions can now be executed on subscribers belonging to a selected segment;
- U përmirësua: shfaqet si duhet një faqe gabimesh, nëse kredencialet e përdoruesit s’mund të verifikohen, kur klikohet një lidhje e një buletini që gjurmohet. Faleminderit, Bernhard;
- Fixed: MailPoet polyfills missing mbstring function for WordPress core. Thanks Dioni!
3.4.4 – 2018-02-27
- Premium: send emails to WooCommerce customers who purchased a specific product or in a specific product category;
- U përmirësua: formulari i importimit të gjedheve tani gjendet në një skedë më vete për të;
- Fixed: subscriber-to-list mappings are now migrated correctly on some installations; Thanks Kevin!
- Fixed: newsletter editor ignores taxonomies without labels when searching for categories or tags. Thanks Jose!
3.4.3 – 2018-02-20
- Improved: export includes IP address column and differentiates between global and list subscription status;
- Improved: email designer checks if “Automatic Latest Content” widget is present in Post Notification emails.
3.4.2 – 2018-02-13
- Premium: you can now segment your subscribers by opened/clicked/unopened events;
- Improved: default post search parameters inside newsletter editor can be manually changed using a custom WordPress filter. Thanks Jose Salazar;
- Fixed: saving email templates when website uses both HTTP and HTTPS protocols.
3.4.1 – 2018-02-06
- Fixed: previously saved templates are now under “Your saved templates”;
- Improved: imported templates with no matching category are now added to “Your saved templates”.
3.4.0 – 2018-01-30
- Added: choices of templates are now categorized for clarity;
- Fixed: plugin activation to be able to create all plugin tables with MySQL strict mode enabled. Thank you @deltafactory!
- Fixed: importing subscribers with custom fields. Thanks again @deltafactory!
3.3.6 – 2018-01-23
- Added: optional reCAPTCHA to protect subscription forms from fake signups.
3.3.5 – 2018-01-16
- Added: additional tools for our support team to mitigate sending issues;
3.3.4 – 2018-01-09
- Fixed: the plugin no longer spams the same post notification email to subscribers. Thank you Mark, Bruno, Peter, Aaron, PJ, Silowe, Eytan, Beverly and others for your help!
- Fixed: public assets are loaded for shortcode/PHP form placement methods. Thanks Ehsan!
3.3.3 – 2018-01-02
- U përmirësua: Tanimë dërgohen email-e mirëseardhjeje për pajtimtarë të krijuar dorazi nga përgjegjësit;
- U përmirësua: fshirja e lëndës te skicuesi i email-eve për të sinjalizuar më qartë rreth se ç’po fshihet;
- Improved: HelpScout beacon no longer obstructs pagination in listings.
3.0.0 – 2017-09-20
- Hedhja zyrtare në qarkullim e MailPoet-it të ri 🙂
- U përmirësua: MailPoet 3 tani funksionon me shtojca të tjera që përdorin një version të mbuluar të mekanizmit Twig të gjedheve. Faleminderit @supsysticcom;
- U shtua: tani ofrojmë një plan falas dërgimesh për “2000” ose më pak pajtimtarë. Faleminderit MailPoet!
3.0.0-rc.1.0.0 – 2017-08-01
- U përmirësua: MailPoet 3 s’është më në gjendjen Beta!
- Improved: blockquotes in posts are now displayed in emails; Thanks @newslines!
- Improved: a bottom padding is added to every last element of a column, except if it’s full width image;
- Fixed: recommended sending limit values are properly updated when the sending method is modified;
- Fixed: welcome newsletter listings page now loads faster; Thanks Luc!
- Fixed: [newsletter:post_title] properly displays titles of custom post types; Thanks Adrian!
- U ndreq: figurat e postimeve shfaqen në pozicionet e pritshme; Faleminderit Gary!
3.0.0-beta.1 – 2016-10
- Hedhje publike në qarkullim beta.