Will insert a piece of code into your WordPress website, which will automatically remove the WordPress version from your header.
This plugin was created by Christopher Ross and is maintained by Meagan Hanes, http://meaganhanes.com https://twitter.com/mhanes/
Updates to the plugin will be posted here, to http://thisismyurl.com/downloads/
If you would like to donate to help support future development of this tool, please contact Meagan Hanes.
To install the plugin, please upload the folder to your plugins folder and active the plugin.
- Where do I ask questions about this plugin?
Questions can be directed to the WordPress support forums.
- How can I tell if it works?
Before installing the plugin, view the HTML source of your webpage, look for the text “generator” which will reveal a meta tag for WordPress. After installing the plugin, refresh the page and your cache. Search for the text “generator” and it should be removed.
Kontribues & Zhvillues
“WP Remove Generator Meta Tag” është software me burim të hapur. Në këtë shtojcë kanë dhënë ndihmesë personat vijues.Kontribues
Ju intereson zhvillimi?
- moved CSS to child directories
- added information page for plugin
- tested for WordPress 4.1
- removed icon file
- Added OOP Class structure
- Migrated common structure for plugins
- minor code cleanup
- minimized code
- reviewed for WP guidelines
- removed footer comment
- removed control panels
- updated WP admin screens
- Maintenance update for links, version verification and GPL
- Removed welcome email
- Hedhja e parë në qarkullim