BUILD A BEAUTIFUL “PERFORMANCE OPTIMIZED” WEBSITE WITH 3 MOUSE CLICKS
Create and customize professionally designed websites in minutes.
Kadence Starter Templates give you full access to pre-made website designs using the WordPress block builder.
Unlike other website templates that are difficult to change fonts and colors, our template are built on a globally linked color palette and font selector. This allows you to change the color scheme or font on your entire website with a few mouse clicks.
Simply choose your template, choose your colors, and import. Done!
KADENCE STARTER TEMPLATES PUTS THE E BACK IN EASY
Kadence Starter Templates using the Kadence Theme for all the designs.
Why the Kadence Theme?
Header/Footer Builder – Unlike other themes, the Kadence Theme comes with a drag and drop header/footer builder. This allows unlimited design possibilities.
Globally Linked Color Palette – The color of element on your website is linked to a global color palette. Want to change a color, change it in one place and the color changes across your entire website.
Globally Linked Fonts – Like with the color system, the same goes for your font choices. Want to change a font, change it in one place and the font changes across your entire website.
WooCommerce Integration – The Kadence Theme features the most advanced WooCommerce integration to allow you to: customize your WooCommerce product pages, has a flyout cart, cart icon in header, product page bullet points, my account page customizations, and more.
Nothing Held Back – Where other free themes stop, the Kadence Theme holds nothing back.
KADENCE STARTER TEMPLATES PUTS THE P BACK IN PERFORMANCE
Are you concerned with how fast your website loads? If not you should be because it impacts wether a website visitor stays on your website or leaves. And Google doesn’t like it when people leave your website.
Because of this we obsess over website performance so your don’t have to.
All of our starter templates are performance optimized and will load faster the other website templates.
GET YOUR NEXT WEBSITE INSTALLED AND CUSTOMIZED IN 5 STEPS!
- Install and activate Kadence Starter Templates
- Choose from one of our professionally designed templates
- Choose your color palette, there are many to choose from
- Click on import
- You’re Done!
JOIN THE KADENCE WEB CREATORS COMMUNITY
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY: Want to be a part of a thriving community of web creators like you? Join our thriving web creator community.
We are happy to help as best we can with questions! Please use the support forums.
Thanks to proteusthemes, we heavily pulled code and structure for this plugin from One Click Demo Import.
Install the plugin into the
/wp-content/plugins/ folder, and activate it.
Will this work work with my theme?
All of our starter templates are designed to work with the free Kadence Theme.
Will this work with my page builder?
Currently all the starter templates are built using the default WordPress block builder and Kadence Blocks which adds page builder like features to your website. We will be adding Elementor site templates in the future and will be keeping tabs on what our users request.
Can I import a starter template on an existing website?
It’s best that you install one of our starter templates on a fresh WordPress installation.
Do I still need the plugin after I install a starter template?
You can disable the plugin however you would lose out on the additional features we are adding to make it easier to having and customizing your website.
How often will you be adding new starter templates?
We will be adding 1 – 2 new site templates each month.
Will this slow down my website?
Kontribues & Zhvillues
“Starter Templates by Kadence WP” është software me burim të hapur. Në këtë shtojcë kanë dhënë ndihmesë personat vijues.Kontribues
- Add: Support for depicter.
- Add: Filter for filesystem.
- Fix: Issue with in fluent forms.
- Add: Search to grid view.
- Fix: Issue with in block css not importing correctly.
- Add: support for importing’s with Seriously Simple Podcasting.
- Fix: Issue where gradients were not importing correctly.
- Fix: Unescaped variable.
- Fix: Possible admin+ PHP objection injection in settings importer.
- Fix: Issue with woocommerce page styles.
- Fix: Issue with single page imports.
- Fix: Issue with importing without content.
- Fix: Issue with some woocommerce pages having duplicates.
- Add: Filtering options.
- Fix: Issue with internal links breaking images on import.
- Fix: Modal title style issue.
- Fix: Preview iframe issue.
- Update: Support for some third party plugins.
- Update: Show 5.9 support.
- Update: Cleanup some code.
- Fix: Issue with initial load.
- Fix: Issue with event-tickets.
- Fix: issue with CSS import in some situations.
- Update: Text and import flow.
- Fix: Some import issues, as well as some meta saving issues.
- Fix: Some import issues.
- Update: Optional subscribe.
- Fix: Issue with elementor.
- Update: Starter Install, add optional subscribe.
- Add: Law Firm starter for Gutenberg.
- Update: Interface.
- Update: json path.
- Fix: Small possible PHP error.
- Fix: PHP notice.
- Fix: Issue with “One Click Demo Import” conflict.
- Fix: Multisite Pro Access issue.
- Fix: Better support for installing any repo plugin.
- Fix: Possible issue with Customizer Import.
- Add: New Templates and hooks
- Update: API call for template data.
- Add: New Elementor Template.
- Add: New Gutenberg Template.
- Fix: Issue with some missing images.
- Fix: Issue with importing full gutenberg shop starter.
- Fix: Issue with sideload image.
- Add: Gutenberg shop starter template.
- Add: Single Page Import.
- Add: FontPair Selection.
- Add: Elementor Templates.
- Add: Customizer import/export (can’t be part of Kadence Theme per WordPress review).
- Add: New Learn Dash Demo.
- Fix: Not loading in admin.
- Fix: Typo
- Fix: Post Sanitize