The Blogger Importer imports your blog data from a Google Blogger site into a WordPress.org installation.
Objekte jo të importuar
- Postime (të botuar, të planifikuar dhe skicë)
- Komente (jo të padëshiruar)
Objekte të importuar
- Widget-e/Të dhëna Widget-esh
- Komente dhe Avatarë autorësh
The following were referenced for implementing the images and links
Probleme të Ditura
- Some users have reported that their IFrames are stripped out of the post content.
- Requests for better performance of larger transfers and tranfers of images
- Review of behavior when it re-imports, partiularly are the counts correct
- Review using get_posts or get_comments with the appropriate parameters to get the counts and exists instead of using SQL
- Incorrect notice, PHP Notice: The data could not be converted to UTF-8. You MUST have either the iconv or mbstring extension installed. This occurs even when Iconv is installed, could be related to Blogger reporting 0 comments
- When the importer is running it’s not possible to stop it using the stop button
- Blogger’s count of comments include those not linked to a post e.g. the post has been deleted.
Filtra dhe Veprime
These actions and filters have been added so that you can extend the functionality of the importer without needing to modify the code.
Action – import_start – This is run when the import starts processing the records for a new blog
Action – import_done – This is run when the import finishes processing the records for a blog.
Filter – blogger_importer_congrats – Passes the list of options shown to the user when the blog is complete, options can be added or removed.
- Ngarkojeni dosjen
- Aktivizojeni shtojcën përmes menusë ‘Shtojca’ te WordPress
Kushte paraprake të domosdoshëm
The importer connects your server to the blogger server to copy across the posts. For this to work you need to have connectivity from the server to the internet and also have at least one of the remote access protocols enabled, e.g. curl, streams or fsockopen. You can use the Core Control plugin to test if these are working correctly. The importer connects to Google over a secure connection so OpenSSL needs to be enabled on your server.
The importer uses the SimplePie classes to read and process the data from blogger so you will need the php-xml module installed on your webserver.
It is strongly recommended that you disable all other plugins and caching during the import.
This will ensure that the information transfers across as smoothly as possible and that posts and comments are correctly transferrred.
Si të përdoret
- On your Blogger account, visit the Settings->Other page, and locate the “Export Blog” option. This will download an XML file containing your posts and comments.
- In WordPress, the Blogger Importer is available from the Tools->Import menu.
- Ngarkojeni kartelën XML te WordPress-i.
- The posts will be read and you will be given the option to map the authors of the posts appropriately.
- Lejojeni importimin të përfundojë.
- If the import fails halfway, you can simply retry. Already imported posts will be skipped and not duplicated.
Si ta riimportoj?
Simply upload the XML file again. Already imported posts will be skipped and not duplicated.
Once I’ve imported the posts do I need to keep the plugin?
No, you can remove the plugin once you’ve completed your migration.
Si ta di se cilat postime u importuan?
Each of the posts loaded is tagged with a meta tags indicating where the posts were loaded from. The permalink will be set to the visible URL if the post was published or the internal ID if it was still a draft or scheduled post
Pas importimit ka shumë kategori
Blogger does not distinguish between tags and categories so you will likely want to review what was imported and then use the categories to tags converter
Po për faqet?
This importer does not handle blogger pages, you will need to manually transfer them.
Po për figurat?
This version of the importer imports these too, but you can disable this via a setting in the blogger-importer.php file. Tracking images of size 1×1 are not processed. If you with to specifically exclude other images you could code something for the image_filter function.
Ç’madhësi kanë figurat?
The importer will attempt to download the a large version of the file if one is available. This is controlled by the setting “LARGE_IMAGE_SIZE” and defaults to a width of 1024. The display size of the images is the “medium” size of images as defined on WordPress. You can change this in advance if you want to show a different size.
Si ta di se cilat figura u anashkaluan?
If you hover over the progress bar for images it will tell you how many images are skipped. To see the filenames of these images you will need to enable WordPress debugging to log to file. See https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress
Po për postime të ardhshme?
The scheduled posts will be transferred and will be published as specified. However, Blogger and WordPress handle drafts differently, WordPress does not support dates on draft posts so you will need to use a plugin if you wish to plan your writing schedule.
No, WordPress and Blogger handle the permalinks differently. However, it is possible to use the redirection plugin or your .htaccess file to map the old URLs across to the new URLs.
My posts and comments moved across but some things are stripped out
The importer uses the SimplePie classes to process the data, these in turn use a Simplepie_Sanitize class to remove potentially malicious code from the source data. If the php-xml module is not installed then this may result in your entire comment text being stripped out and the error “PHP Warning: DOMDocument not found, unable to use sanitizer” to appear in your logs.
Komentet s’kanë avatarë
This is a known limitation of the data that is provided from Blogger. The WordPress system uses Gravatar to provide the images for the comment avatars. This relies the email of the person making the comment. Blogger does not provide the email address in the data feed so WordPress does not display the correct images. You can manually update or script change to the comment email addresses to work around this issue.
S’duket se po përpunohen figurat
The most common reasons for this are lack of memory and timeouts, these should appear in your error log. Also check you’ve not run out of disk space on your server. Because WordPress stores the files in multiple resolutions one image might take up as much as 250kb spread across 5 files of different sizes.
How do I make the images bigger or smaller? / My images are fuzzy
The importer will attempt to download a large version of images but it displays them on the blog at the medium size. If you go into your settings->media options then you can display a different size “medium” image by default. You can’t make this bigger than the file that has been downloaded which is where the next setting comes in.
The default size for the large images is 1024, you can change this to an even larger size by changing the following line in the blogger-import.php file.
konstantjat LARGE_IMAGE_SIZE = ‘1024’;
The file downloaded won’t be bigger than the origional file so if it was only 800×600 to start with then it won’t be any bigger than that.
If your origional blog has hardcoded width and height values that are larger than the medium size settings then that might result in your images becoming fuzzy.
Më është mbaruar hapësira e diskut, teksa përpunoheshin figurat
The importer is designed to download the high resolution images where they are available. You can either disable the downloading of images or you can change the constant LARGE_IMAGE_SIZE string in the blogger-importer.php file to swap the links with a smaller image.
Kontribues & Zhvillues
“Importues për Blogger” është software me burim të hapur. Në këtë shtojcë kanë dhënë ndihmesë personat vijues.Kontribues
- Add support for WordPress 6.1
- Complete rewrite to use XML files instead.
- Fixed issue with the authors form not showing a the list of authors for a blog
- U thjeshtua kontrolli për komente të përsëdytur
- Code simplified for get_authors and get_author_form
- Fixed issue with wpdb prepare and integer keys by switching to a sub select query
- Make comment handling more robust
- Simplified functions to reduce messages in the log
- Fixed issue with drafts not being imported in the right state
- Added extra error handling for get_oauth_link to stop blank tokens being sent to the form
- Restructured code to keep similar steps in single function and to allow testing of components to be done
- Re-incorporated the “congrats” function and provided a sensible list of what to do next
- Add a geo_public flag to posts with geotags
- Dropped _normalize_tag after confirming that it’s handled by SimplePie
- Added image handling https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4010
- U shtua caktim autori për figura
- Added error handling in get_oauth_link() as suggested by daniel_henrique ref https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21163
- Added a check for OpenSSL as suggested by digitalsensus
- Fixed issue with SimplePie santizer not getting set in WordPress 3.5
- Added filter for the congrats function ‘blogger_importer_congrats’ so other plugins can add in new options
- Converted manual HTML table to WP_LIST_TABLE
- Supress post revisions when importing so that DB does not grow
- U shtua përpunim lidhjesh të brendshme
- Added uninstall.php to remove options on uninstall
- Added a timeout value to all of the wp_remote_get calls as people have reported timeout issues
- Added a setting to control the large images downloaded from blogger.
- Stopped logging all the post and comment IDs in arrays and storing in option this improved the importing of very large blogs
- Fixed issue with comment_author_IP notice
- Code restructuring to use classes for blog objects
- Changed AJAX calls to use technique described here https://codex.wordpress.org/AJAX_in_Plugins#Ajax_on_the_Administration_Side
- Added AdminURL to the greet function rather than hardcoded path
- Defaulted to turn off post pingbacks
- Fix to stop it counting pingbacks, issue reported by realdoublebee
- Retrofitted Security enhancement from 0.6, nonce added to form buttons on main screen
- Security enhancement, nonce added to form button on authors screen
- U përditësua kartela POT
- Greek Translation from Stergatou Eleni https://buddypress.org/community/members/lenasterg/
- Security enhancement, nonce added to form button on main screen
- Merged in fix by SergeyBiryukov https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16012
- Merged in rmccue change to get_total_results to also use SimplePie from https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/7652/7652-blogger.diff
- Reviewed in rmccue’s changes in https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/7652/7652-separate.diff issues with date handling functions so skipped those
- Moved SimplePie functions in new class WP_SimplePie_Blog_Item incorporating get_draft_status and get_updated and convert date
- Tested comments from source blog GMT-8, destination London (currently GMT-1), comment dates transferred correctly.
- U ndreq gabim shkrimi te oauth_get
- Added screen_icon() to all pages
- Added GeoTags as per spec on https://codex.wordpress.org/Geodata
- Change by Otto42, rmccue to use Simplepie XML processing rather than Atomparser, https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14525 ref: https://core.trac.wordpress.org/attachment/ticket/7652/7652-blogger.diff
this also fixes https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/15560
- Change by Otto42 to use OAuth rather than AuthSub authentication, should make authentication more reliable
- Fix by Andy from Workshopshed to load comments and nested comments correctly
- Fix by Andy from Workshopshed to correctly pass the blogger start-index and max-results parameters to oAuth functions and to process more than one batch https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19096
- Fix by Andy from Workshopshed error about incorrect enqueuing of scripts also changed styles to work the same
- Change by Andy from Workshopshed testing in debug mode and wrapped ajax return into a function to suppress debug messages
- Fix by Andy from Workshopshed notices for undefined variables.
- Change by Andy from Workshopshed Added tooltip to results table to show numbers of posts and comments skipped (duplicates / missing key)
- Fix by Andy from Workshopshed incorrectly checking for duplicates based on only the date and username, this gave false positives when large numbers of comments, particularly anonymous ones.
- Fix for tracking images being added by Blogger to non-authenticated feeds https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17623
- Bugfix for 403 Invalid AuthSub Token https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/14629
- Hedhje fillestare në qarkullim